Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

A glitch I've noticed whilst playing (read: spamming) combat events.

When there's a -lot- going on on screen, fired weapons sometimes appear invisible. Most noticeably it's causing invisible plasma bolts and missiles, although the charge effect for the plasma still plays and the spiral trail effect of the missile still shows up too. The weapons themselves still work, but just turn invisible. Sometimes when firing rockets only the central rocket is visible too (I assume the left and right rockets are still there).

This is really easy to reproduce when playing Combat on Downtown due to the abundance of triple-stacked weapon pads on multiple parts of the circuit.

I've also noticed that being hit by a quake whilst going over a pad means you don't pick it up (probably being too high from the track) despite the graphics of the pad raising up with the track. Not sure if intentional or not.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Default Missing Badges???

After racing a ton online, I've come to the conclusion that the dev team removed a few of the badges. Despite winning multiple races by 10 seconds as a green racer, and after winning 2 5 race tournaments, I'm almost positive they got rid of "Time to Spare" and "Unbeatable." If someone else has these badges, let me know as this might just be a glitch.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, what is up with the ship placement in tournaments? Is that now random? It used to be that the order for the next race was determined by the placing on the previous race (only inverted so the winner didn't start out in first). I've won a race and then started out first the next race, which seemed kind of unfair to newcomers and close matches alike. Can anyone confirm that this was also changed?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Time to spare is still in, i have 19 of them

but some of them are more glitched than ever

come back king doesnt work anymore
    pristine also dont work, done this many times in pure racing mode and nothing happend. a friend said he got pristine in 2048 after he destroyed himself lol
    unbeatable is also glitched yes, i still havnt got it after 4 tournaments.

some badges when playing 2048 is completely broken... i got the badge for doing the most damage with zone barriers... like what?

also for the last part of your post, yes they changed it... but is it still the same during the first race in a tournament? Host always used to start at front before
    Last edited by Racingfan; 9th June 2017 at 04:27 AM.

nu9get Guest

rockets on 2048 is only 1 rocket not three Like HD fury

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

@nu9get, it's not a but, it's a specific ships' restriction. It applies generally - if i'm not mistaken - to Speed type of ships. Fighter ships have 3 rockets as usual.

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

Yep. Speed class craft only fire one rocket. Agility class craft fire two.

Fighter ships are also capable of dropping bombs instead of mines. Speed class craft also can't use quake, apparently.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Yeah, there's weapons restrictions depending on what kind of craft you're piloting

Speed - One rocket, mines, no quake, no bombs
    Agility - Two rockets, mines, no bombs
    Fighter - Three rockets, bombs, no mines

Qirex Prototype - Minigun permanently loaded, no other weapons
    Auricom Prototype - As Fighter, but no defensive weapons

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    unbeatable is also glitched yes, i still havnt got it after 4 tournaments.

Hmm, Unbeatable was working fine in the beta...

As this is potentially a bug, I'm going to merge this with the troubleshooting thread

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Don't know if it's a glitch but i can't see beyond 100th place on leaderboards

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

That was a limit on the Beta as well.
    But the Beta Auto disabled, so no idea what's happening with your problem, I can see a lot more than that on the installed full version
    I deleted my BETA

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Thanks for the reply, i'll see if it can be fixed. If not, i can live without it.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

I don't know if this is a glitch, but a lot of times when I try to join a lobby online I get an error Code. It should be something like this ( I'm italian ):

Cannot connect to the server.
    Cannot use network functions for this application until the system does not connect to server.
    ( NP-34924-2 )

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

^ i also get this... it wasnt a issue in HD fury on ps3, however after some tries i can join the lobby

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

HEY PEOPLE..... STOP!!!!
    Please I'm going to ask Hellfire to edit heavily on what has been posted under this thread.

The reason why is.

I originally made this thread for people to report gitch's and bugs in the game, so those at Clever Beans could know about them and fix them, much the same as it worked with Studio Liverpool.

Not for individuals [like myself, that don't have any real power to fix things in the server or game code]

RECORD problems should NOT be reported here.
    I'll create a separate thread for that, so please any further record problems, use the new thread.

New page for RECORD glitch's reports are at the link below
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...em-report-page

Thank You .
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 9th June 2017 at 02:22 PM.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

What I suggest to do is to edit the first comment of this thread ( so yours, blackwiggle ) by writing all the glitches reported by users. So they'll always stay on first and main page and be read easily. When they'll fix them, you can remove them. I think it is a good idea

PSN ID
    stever

I'm finding that certain of my PSN friends' times never appear in my leaderboards. I've reported it to the dev via twitter and they indicated they're working on it.

I'm also finding the explosion sounds of the rockets, missiles and bombs are really lacking in bass. I don't know if it's supposed to sound like that, but they sound pretty pathetic and sort of metallic in comparison to how they were on PS3 HD/Fury. I play on cockpit view and have the sound in surround mode. Anyone else finding similar?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Not sure if glitch or new code. The tolerances for out of bounds aka off track for many tracks is different. Notably, I get counted as off track on uber mall when taking the short cut near the start despite being over the track. Same thing with vineta k. Other tracks in getting away with stuff I shouldn't be able to like the shortcut on chenghou reverse has a much more generous margin for error. Those are just some examples.

Was anything changed for these tracks or am I just out of practice?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

So I have a glitch that I encounter frequently since I remapped left to L1 and right to R1 (you know, for barrel rolls).

I see than some times, if i press L1 and R1 fast enough, there will be two barrel rolls which will cancel each other (so you hear the sound but nothing happens at all), and it will remove 30 energy instead of 15.

it was probably overlooked by design because you can't do two opposite barrel rolls simultaneously on the stick or on the d-pad.
    Last edited by Linkinito; 9th June 2017 at 05:22 PM.

PSN ID
    scalliano

Not necessarily a glitch, but it's something I have to put out there. 2048's Zone mode sucks. The reason? Well it comes down to the aesthetic getting in the way of being able to play the damn thing. There are certain speed zones (namely B, A+ and Mach 1) where both the track in the distance and the surrounding borders are all just a flat shade of white, making it basically impossible to judge corners correctly. This has cost me several passes, let alone Elite passes. I need to go back and check, but I don't remember having this issue on the Vita version.

I'd like to see these tweaked in an update to make the walls a bit more visible.

EDIT: Just checked the Vita version, it's much easier to see what's ahead there.
    Last edited by scalliano; 10th June 2017 at 02:13 AM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

just insane luck or is quake much more common now?

its not rare to see 4-5 quakes in a phantom lobby at all... i seen 7 in a race once