Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

https://i.gyazo.com/c6f569bae7e3b641...46b6130104.png

The camera glitched on the start screen of Sol (when I pressed X to go from the attract camera to the stationary one that oversees the grid). I was doing the Sol event vs the Pir-hana Speed ship (the one where to elite pass you have to, y'know, because it's a 1v1.)

I also noticed that Van Uber and Tigron show up as opponents when you use Fury class craft, but whenever I use them the opponents are always HD and never Fury. Clearly not a glitch, but it does annoy me.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

New glitch with 2048 zone leaderboards

metro park zone in racebox
    this guy has a score of 25676 with zone 19 and 3 perfect

my guess is he somehow carried over the score system from HD... as i did a normal run on HD doing same zone and perfect zones as he did, and i got 26000. or maybe it just registered with hd scoring for some reason? i pmed this guy just incase and hope for reply.

this glitch never appeared in vita version, all zone scores were legit but... it went by the order of highest zone on leaderboards on vita, it didnt have this "scoring" system on vita

Please look into that issue tho

also ghost visability in settings is broken, it has no effect if its on, they still look like a normal ship when they are ghosted
    Last edited by Racingfan; 8th June 2017 at 03:57 AM.

Not a glitch but a suggestion: please add a way to disable certain songs.

There’s already not much leeway in terms of music control, so adding that would be a huge plus, especially for Zone mode, since the game doesn’t take USB tracks or Spotify into account.

See context here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...507#post251507

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post

Im going to pm this guy and see what he says.
    i never got a reply from him, and i see 2 more glitched times, one more on empire climb first race and the second race in campaign

maybe its not the lap 1 glitch afterall, as two of them beat the normal time by a few seconds and doesnt have a time like 40-80 seconds. and empire climb doesnt have 34 speed pads in one lap... but yeah not sure what they did... i pmed them but never got a reply

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

So this is a little unrelated, but still involves a glitch. Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia? I can't remember how to activate it, so I haven't tried it yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    Not a glitch but a suggestion: please add a way to disable certain songs.

There’s already not much leeway in terms of music control, so adding that would be a huge plus, especially for Zone mode, since the game doesn’t take USB tracks or Spotify into account.

See context here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...507#post251507
    You know you can skip tracks by pressing the touchpad, right?

For some reason Resume Song feature was removed, the one that kept the track playing even after you restarted a race or moved to the next one during tournaments.
    Last edited by chalovak; 8th June 2017 at 05:36 AM.

I don’t, as I don’t have the game yet. But it would be nice to not have to do that. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    Thanks, Cipher. I agree, it does look a little bit convoluted because of the number of events in one grid. Still, it imitates the HD/Fury interface, which was the point of my fourth... erm.. point.))

Anyway, found another glitch. It's in the control section of option menu. For some reason the game sees R1 as R2, L1 as L2 and vice versa.
    Like most of us I use R2 and L2 for airbrakes. For some reason the default settings were different: L1 and R1 for airbrakes. So I went to options, changed the settings to R2 and L2, and look what screen showed me:
    Attachment 10732

R1 for right airbrake, L1 for left airbrake.
    Although I pressed R2 and L2 to set the controls for airbrakes earlier. But if I press L1 or R1 the game will show me that I pressed L2 and R2 respectively.
    Games mixes this buttons up a bit. Weird.

UPD. Seems it happens only during Remote Play on Mac. So, meh.
    It feels like the app thinks that you are using PS Vita instead of a DS4, hence the glitch.
    Yes... remote play uses a key-remap....

Our game code swaps over L2 and R2 to L1 and R1 at a system level (because there's no L2 and R2 on a vita) - and we felt having them where they are [by default] on a vita, (the back touch screen) was baaaaad...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by mannjon View Post
    So this is a little unrelated, but still involves a glitch. Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia? I can't remember how to activate it, so I haven't tried it yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i0q-9EjgSE

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughRed View Post
    Yes... remote play uses a key-remap....

Our game code swaps over L2 and R2 to L1 and R1 at a system level (because there's no L2 and R2 on a vita) - and we felt having them where they are [by default] on a vita, (the back touch screen) was baaaaad...
    So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?

I always get a "glitch" on Modesto Hights!

When I fly over the bridge an look far into the oncoming hairpin corner, the Graphics "Pop" for a split secong. Like something is wrong on the spectator podest or some building piece. Its right in the corner in front.

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    So the game doesn't know the difference between remote play on Vita and remote play on PC/Mac with Dualshock 4, right? Hence this behaviour?
    Nope, it's basically "Remote play ON/OFF" to the game...

nu9get Guest

no, i tried, you can't do anymore tdrev - modesto - tdrev when you choose track, the cursor is locked on the track you choose...maybe there's another way, cus leaderboards for zone tracks are still there like in HD Fury.

@NotEnoughRed i sent you private message thru psn, about some stuff i saw this morning, dunno if these are known issues, take a look at it if you want ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by nu9get View Post
    no, i tried, you can't do anymore tdrev - modesto - tdrev when you choose track, the cursor is locked on the track you choose...maybe there's another way, cus leaderboards for zone tracks are still there like in HD Fury.

@NotEnoughRed i sent you private message thru psn, about some stuff i saw this morning, dunno if these are known issues, take a look at it if you want ^_^
    Yep, thanks for those, I've added them to the list to look at

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

got a reply from the one with 25000+ score on metro park

he don't know how that happend at all

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    BurnoutSonicGmng

Only thing I've had was during Zone Mode on Capital Reach. During Zone Mode, I was running a lower part of the course, through the weaving corners but when I hit a wall near the last weaving corner I just flew off the map for some reason. I think I was moving to another Zone at the time but I don't know if that matters.

Edit: It happened again during a race, there's clearly a place in the wall before you move to the 270 degree turn where you can clip through and fall off the map, then get reset back on the track. Also, had my game freeze during Zone Mode beginning and then later that same day, I started an event an experienced a huge framerate drop. Like, it was barely moving at all, one frame at a time, before I closed and then it crashed.
    Last edited by BurnoutSonic; 10th June 2017 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Accurate descriptions

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Ok so more info about this zone 2048 metro park leaderboard glitch

he doesnt have the score on his personal bests, so it looks like some issue that it uploaded to wrong board or it registered on leaderboard with HD's zone score system for some reason

it was also his first time playing racebox
    Last edited by Racingfan; 8th June 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    ...2048 leaderboards in campaign just show one page... you cant scroll down pages
    try the following: press L2, then a function to scroll up/down with L1/R1 should become available

- - - Updated - - -

...Does anyone know if you can still do the glitch to get a timetrial, speedlap, or single race on Syncopia?...
    nope, the known way to get Syncopia up and running, isn't possible anymore.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Thats only in HD fury, 2048 is only one page... i guess that can also be reported to be a glitch? hope so because i wanna see top 100

nu9get Guest

missing speed pads on metropia's magstrip (fwd) when you play zone battle
    dunno if this is only my issue...if someone can check

Last edited by nu9get; 8th June 2017 at 10:54 PM.