Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yup i get it so often. I can host no problem but the error happens 20-30% of the time. Restarting game fixes it sometimes tho
    Back on ps3 you could join anyone, it didnt matter if you had a very bad net or good net you could join anyone

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Quote Originally Posted by scalliano View Post
    Not necessarily a glitch, but it's something I have to put out there. 2048's Zone mode sucks. The reason? Well it comes down to the aesthetic getting in the way of being able to play the damn thing. There are certain speed zones (namely B, A+ and Mach 1) where both the track in the distance and the surrounding borders are all just a flat shade of white, making it basically impossible to judge corners correctly. This has cost me several passes, let alone Elite passes. I need to go back and check, but I don't remember having this issue on the Vita version.

I'd like to see these tweaked in an update to make the walls a bit more visible.

EDIT: Just checked the Vita version, it's much easier to see what's ahead there.
    I noticed this too. It made completing the 2050 Zone challenges very hard for me. Hopefully they improve the contrast in the some of the color schemes to make it easier to see the track.

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

I was Thinking of making a post about this. Its almost Impossible to do zone Mode. I hope To God they'll fix this.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

there will be another patch in august. so theres a chance they can change the colors in zone
    Last edited by Racingfan; 13th July 2017 at 10:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

Yesterday i completed 2048 (excluding A+ challenges) and i decided to start my playtrough of Hd *but* when i started a race, The handling was Awful. Im not talking about the piranha.a ship, i mean the qirex and feisar and assegai and even Mirage. I cant explain it but those ships handling were the equivalent of a Qirex speed from 2048. When i turn right it doesnt go that far, The game seems harder because i'm constantly losing speed from using the airbrakes just to turn a corner. I've never played Hd on the ps3 and im pretty sure the physics are different on Hd, or something else.

Itís not a glitch, itís that youíre not used to the different handling.

For me itís the opposite: going from HD/Fury to 2048, I find the handling way too "slippery", too ample.

So yeah, the physics are different, and not having played HD on PS3 makes it even harder. I like HD/Furyís handling better than 2048ís one, which I find to be "all over the place".

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    there will be another patch in august. so theres a chance they can change the colors in zone
    That would great. Let's hope. At the very least I hope they eliminate that joining lobby nat issue people are having.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SlashStrike View Post
    Yesterday i completed 2048 (excluding A+ challenges) and i decided to start my playtrough of Hd *but* when i started a race, The handling was Awful. Im not talking about the piranha.a ship, i mean the qirex and feisar and assegai and even Mirage. I cant explain it but those ships handling were the equivalent of a Qirex speed from 2048. When i turn right it doesnt go that far, The game seems harder because i'm constantly losing speed from using the airbrakes just to turn a corner. I've never played Hd on the ps3 and im pretty sure the physics are different on Hd, or something else.
    I agree with AdHoc. It's not a glitch at all. You just have to get used to the handling. I like HD better than 2048 because the ships seems to have more personality (and HD is better balanced IMO). Especially in how they look and handle. Like AdHoc I find 2048 to be all over the place with more slippery handling overall. Once you spend more time with the ships in HD you'll get used to them.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

hope so and a global lobby list please

Timezone
    GMT + 4
    PSN ID
    Som_Shm

Oh, ok. Still it seems like it will take a Loooong time to get used to it. *sigh*

Practice practice practice.

A few hours should be enough to get you to a standard level of performance