Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Is it jist me or I am being hit by Quakes that are not near ne but above/below me?
    Are you playing in VR ?
    That's how a quake can feel if playing in VR....if not playing in VR, then I would guess that something has been done to the quake effect to make it seem that way in VR, but is also now happening whilst playing normally [pre VR]

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

In a lobby waiting for a race to start, my left side of the vr head set will occasionally flicker. This is the only time and only game that does this so I'm inclined to believe it is a bug.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Non-VR. Here's proof:
    https://youtu.be/aCJLTju9UGs?t=6m

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

That's always been a thing, it also happens on Amphi with the parallel straights and chenghou where the track crosses (after the hairpin (fwd)) ;-)

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

After a long break wanted to play online but I get an NP-34924-2 error all the time (same as when I try to download leaderboards), even though for all the other things the internet works fine. Has anybody dealt with it before? What to do?
    Last edited by Revo; 12th July 2018 at 07:32 PM. Reason: grammar

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    hunterx848

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Is it jist me or I am being hit by Quakes that are not near ne but above/below me?
    true. you can get hit twice by the same quake in the loop of moa therma

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Stop me if you've heard this one, i had a look but couldn't see anything at a glance. The TT leaderboards seem to be doing really funny things for me.

Twice now I've noticed that improving my time trial record has pushed me lower in the standings by a massive distance.

Wish I had the video to back this up but on Vineta K my former best (phantom) was 1:39:40 and placed me 63rd globally, there i remained for 2 days. The moment I improved to my current 1:39:06 I moved to 93rd globally where I've stayed since yesterday.

I know I'm not tripping because I just a half hour ago improved my moa therma time by a quarter of a second and dropped 13 places. Unless dozens of people are vastly improving at the exact moment I do and not touching their times otherwise there's some crazy juju going on!

Are the times i'm seeing inaccurate? Just captured 2 images of the Anulpha leaderboard and i have the exact same time as the person placed 100 when scrolling down from "top" and when i hit square to look at my own time it displays the same player at 124, one above me at 125. Captured screenshots of that as i'm a bit bewildered by what's happening lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

a new bug most likely ... was always a problem with wipEout leaderboards