Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Carcide_027

You can eliminate/damage ships in pure racing with the Qirex Prototype.

On Capital Reach, at the end of the bridge if you go far right, sometimes you get a wrong way sign for about a second.

PSN ID
    scalliano

Quote Originally Posted by dmcclusky1234 View Post
    You can eliminate/damage ships in pure racing with the Qirex Prototype.
    Not a bug, you could do that on the Vita too.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by scalliano View Post
    Not necessarily a glitch, but it's something I have to put out there. 2048's Zone mode sucks. The reason? Well it comes down to the aesthetic getting in the way of being able to play the damn thing. There are certain speed zones (namely B, A+ and Mach 1) where both the track in the distance and the surrounding borders are all just a flat shade of white, making it basically impossible to judge corners correctly. This has cost me several passes, let alone Elite passes. I need to go back and check, but I don't remember having this issue on the Vita version.

I'd like to see these tweaked in an update to make the walls a bit more visible.

EDIT: Just checked the Vita version, it's much easier to see what's ahead there.
    I'm gonna say the same thing with Subsonic in HD. On some tracks, the road becomes so white that I can't see anything coming in front and that's destabilizing.

nu9get Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scalliano View Post
    Not a bug, you could do that on the Vita too.
    i think you are wrong, cus there wasnt pure racing mode on vita's 2048....in pure racing mode you have infinite health and you cant die (Like time trials)

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

I think there is some sort of bug on the list of lobbies online ( well I think that this is not voluntary )
    Everytime you check for lobbies Online you can see max 10 lobbies, that is the max number displayed on one page. Even if there are other lobbies you can't see them ( I say this because everytime I go online, I ALWAYS see 10 lobbies everytime and that's impossible ). In fact, it happens that lobbies with a lot of free slots ( example 3/8 ) suddenly disappear when you do refresh and then other lobbies appear, even if you checked just some seconds ago.

Also the error code when trying to join is very frustrating.. I get that like most of the times, 8 times/10.. anyone else having this very usually?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

The game graphics are definitively way too bright on some occasions in zone mode 2048 and HD/Fury. HD/Fury in general is too bright, it 'hurts' my eyes, and makes some Speed Pads hard to see. I've set motion blur off, but it's still not comfortable for the eyes. On PS3 i could play the game for 10+ hours without any problems, now on PS4 i get tired very fast...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Or you're getting old !
    seriously it's true ! Some lights and contrasts are too intense in the game, i reduced contrast on my tv but some tracks solicit much the eyes.
    Last edited by leungbok; 10th June 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

I suffered a respawn issue on Anulpha Pass where it just kept respawning me near the edge of the track with no room to gain speed and make it to the other side:

Also, has anybody been falling through tracks recently?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11th June 2017 at 02:20 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    BurnoutSonicGmng

Yeah, on Capital Reach, while doubling back after the banked hairpin, near the end of the corner series, there's a spot on the wall (don't know exactly the spot) where I've fallen off twice.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Just noticed that turning off Online ID's in options doesnt work for 2048

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

In online combat events weapons get absorbed instead of activating a short shield. This makes eliminations almost impossible and combat events take very long time since scores increase very slowly.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

It was a thing in 2048. You just had to hit them hard and fast for them to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by nu9get View Post
    i think you are wrong, because there wasn't pure racing mode on vita's 2048....in pure racing mode you have infinite health and you cant die (Like time trials)
    Outside of Time Trial/Speed Lap, you can be eliminated. The very first race in the 2048 campaign was a no weapons race with every FEISAR model filling the grid. Initially, you can only choose the FEISAR Speed here since it was your first craft available. Barrel rolling still takes up shield energy and you can eliminate yourself if you were terrible at flying. However, you can come back and beat the race again with any craft you unlock from that point forward. The Qirex Prototype could sort of override this because if it's special ability, self-regenerating ammo for its mini-guns. This meant that in the VITA version of 2048, you can eliminate every single craft on the grid and you'll be rewarded with "The Unlucky 7" trophy. In Omega Collection, you can easily get the Double Kill trophy this way. And no I am not kidding you, give it a try.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 11th June 2017 at 03:24 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

2048 spectator crowds

Not really a bug, but WOHD and WO2048 share the same textures for the spectator audience. This results in people wearing Goteki45 and Mirage shirts. I know, a minor thing probably not worth anyone’s time to swap the textures. I just cringed a bit when i noticed.
    And there’s also a flag at the starting grid literally saying „WipEout 2048”. Seems a bit out of place to spell out the game’s name in the game itself, but hey, that’s probably just me – doesn’t mess with the timeline though, so I guess that’s fine.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Barrel rolling still takes up shield energy and you can eliminate yourself if you were terrible at flying.
    Both of which are not the case with Pure Racing

PSN ID
    scalliano

Quote Originally Posted by JFthebestJan View Post
    The game graphics are definitively way too bright on some occasions in zone mode 2048 and HD/Fury. HD/Fury in general is too bright, it 'hurts' my eyes, and makes some Speed Pads hard to see. I've set motion blur off, but it's still not comfortable for the eyes. On PS3 i could play the game for 10+ hours without any problems, now on PS4 i get tired very fast...
    I actually tested Omega 2048's Zone mode side-by-side with the Vita game on the same screen using Remote Play, just to make sure it wasn't my TV. Original 2048 was way easier to see. As far as HD Fury goes, I've only reached Subsonic or beyond on Syncopia, which wasn't too bad, but as I said before, the 2048 tracks really do suffer from being overbright in places. Hope they can remedy this in an update, because the rest of the game is spot on.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Dont really know if its related tothe game or the sysyem, but this is the only game where I cant see any friends on leaderboards, yet they see me.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Hmm, Unbeatable was working fine in the beta...

As this is potentially a bug, I'm going to merge this with the troubleshooting thread

my friend just got the badge, and i still havnt got it after 6 or 7 tournaments

however... i did get the badge for most turbo starts in a tournament

photo finish is also glitched now, that one used to be a priority badge, but i got the badge for fastest lap instead

i got comeback king yesterday, and you can still destroy your ship right before the finish line, but it doesnt work most of the time now

btw is there a full list of badges here?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Regarding zone mode 2048 being too bright, it's definitively zone B,A,A+,M1. Please have a look at these zones.

edit: Is there a specific reason why all zone themes of HD/Fury were changed color wise? It's not a bad thing though, i thought i just ask
    Two more things, i noticed there's no music equalizer anymore in HD/Fury zone mode, i guess it's because of the removed 'custom soundtrack' feature. Not a bad thing either.
    And the HUD isn't moving anymore when driving over a Speed Pad...

edit 2: HD/Fury Zone Battle mode has a few zone themes which are way too bright, making it nearly impossible to judge where the next Zone Pad is located. Especially bad for newcomers, who don't know the tracks very well! My poor eyes again
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 12th June 2017 at 12:30 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

They're still there, just changed up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Both of which are not the case with Pure Racing
    I actually just heard about that in your tutorial video. I originally thought dmcclusky1234 was talking about the Double Kill trophy in Omega Collection being given to him as a mistake.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12th June 2017 at 06:32 AM.

Yeah, Zone in 2048 is all over the place. HD/Fury nails it in terms of visuals, it’s very clean and simple in comparison.

Also, I just randomly fell through the ground in Zone Mode in 2048 on Capital Reach. And sometimes going close to the walls, the view glitches out of bounds for a second.