Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: OMEGA COLLECTION - Glitches and Troubleshooting Report Page

PSN ID
    Beuzer0

For now my experience is really good and I can't notice anything important to change except for having less glow in 2048 zone mode, as at some points it gets difficult to see the road. I also think that the glowing effect might be a bit too much is the game overall, so tunning them just a bit down would be better i think.

Is there any hope to have the possibility to change the lap count in racebox? I always wanted to have the possitility to do an endurance race in HD in solo mode.
    Also having the custom campaign grid like in Pulse? (i might be asking too much)

As somebody else stated above, seeing flags with "wipEout 2048" sounds off as the word "wipEout" is never used in the wEo universe.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSuperRyugaxX View Post
    I think there is some sort of bug on the list of lobbies online ( well I think that this is not voluntary )
    Everytime you check for lobbies Online you can see max 10 lobbies, that is the max number displayed on one page. Even if there are other lobbies you can't see them ( I say this because everytime I go online, I ALWAYS see 10 lobbies everytime and that's impossible ). In fact, it happens that lobbies with a lot of free slots ( example 3/8 ) suddenly disappear when you do refresh and then other lobbies appear, even if you checked just some seconds ago.

Also the error code when trying to join is very frustrating.. I get that like most of the times, 8 times/10.. anyone else having this very usually?

Just a quick one with the Error code: This was actually changed because of a technical requirement. We had to make the error codes super generic instead of actually providing error information. (Don't ask!)

If you're regularly getting an error code - it's almost 100% down to a NAT type problem, either the game you're trying to join is being hosted by someone with a NAT 2 or NAT 3 - or.. you have a NAT type of 2 or 3 and are trying to join a NAT 1 player.

If you look into changing your NAT to 1, you'll most likely see a reduction in these error messages. - Also, quite a lot of the time, "Game is full" will also generate this generic error message.

nu9get Guest

being a no-soundtrack player, i hear all the sfx in game, and i noticed while playing tournaments (both HD and 2048 ) when switching between penultimate and last race you can hear podium sounds, i also managed to see podium for 0.2 seconds (like a flash on screen), then last race start.

the tournament can be up to 5 or 8 or 12 races, it doesnt change. or at least i heard it on 5 or more races tournament, dunno if it happens with less tracks too.

someone else noticed it?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

^ can confirm this too but only 2048 i think

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughRed View Post
    If you're regularly getting an error code - it's almost 100% down to a NAT type problem, either the game you're trying to join is being hosted by someone with a NAT 2 or NAT 3 - or.. you have a NAT type of 2 or 3 and are trying to join a NAT 1 player.
    What if you're like me and your PS4 is perpetually stuck in NAT type 2 no matter what you do with it? :/

(( Seriously. I've studied networking and I still can't get this bugger to type 1. Always type 2. Even when I put the console in DMZ! I think my router is just crap >_> ))

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Just a quick one with the Error code: This was actually changed because of a technical requirement. We had to make the error codes super generic instead of actually providing error information. (Don't ask!)

If you look into changing your NAT to 1, you'll most likely see a reduction in these error messages. - Also, quite a lot of the time, "Game is full" will also generate this generic error message.
    Ah I see now, my NAT type is 2. Well thanks for the info!

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

its a bit weird at the moment, i wanted to join a friend who was hosting, but i couldnt join, but when he rehosted i joined no problem
    we have the same NAT type too (2)

Not a glitch per se, but trouble nonetheless: I have colorblindness and cannot tell the difference between the offensive and defensive weapon pads in 2048, at all

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

looks like someone somehow managed to use HD fury ships on 2048

look on rockway stadium at b class speed lap boards, and you notice theres someone who used feisar fury and is 5 seconds faster
    ¨
    like wtf

- - - Updated - - -

edit: No, it seems to be same glitch as the 2048 zone guy have... he doesnt have the time on his personal bests... he has played the track on that class, but no glitched time on his personal best

so no glitch to play hd fury ships on 2048 yet

hopefully you guys find the cause of this weird glitch where it registers to wrong board

edit: he found his time on personal bests, his time registered on vineta k forward flash and that time registered on rockway stadium b class global board with same ship. really weird random glitch

his time on vineta k flash didnt register to the global leaderboard as well.

big thanks to the guy for cooperation

also friend leaderboard is also a bit glitched, it only shows 1 page, and when pressing l2 to go to top, it only shows a few people to me, instead of a full page
    Last edited by Racingfan; 13th June 2017 at 09:10 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

another glitch with boards

notice the first time trial event in 2048 campaign has a glitched time... 27 seconds?

these new weird glitches comes out of nowhere

most likely something new... even if its that lap 1 end glitch, its not possible to do a metro park c lap in 27 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    looks like someone somehow managed to use HD fury ships on 2048

look on rockway stadium at b class speed lap boards, and you notice theres someone who used feisar fury and is 5 seconds faster
    ¨
    like wtf

- - - Updated - - -

edit: No, it seems to be same glitch as the 2048 zone guy have... he doesnt have the time on his personal bests... he has played the track on that class, but no glitched time on his personal best

so no glitch to play hd fury ships on 2048 yet

hopefully you guys find the cause of this weird glitch where it registers to wrong board

edit: he found his time on personal bests, his time registered on vineta k forward flash and that time registered on rockway stadium b class global board with same ship. really weird random glitch

his time on vineta k flash didnt register to the global leaderboard as well.

big thanks to the guy for cooperation

also friend leaderboard is also a bit glitched, it only shows 1 page, and when pressing l2 to go to top, it only shows a few people to me, instead of a full page

This is all useful information - thanks
    Note: We've fixed this issue, (and have tracked down what's causing it) - Patch is on its way.
    We'll clean up the leaderboards of these glitched ones automatically too.

Thanks for your patience guys!

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Is the low shield alarm quieter than it used to be? I find a lot of the time I only realise my shield is low when barrel rolls seem to randomly stop working! Then I realise I don't have the energy to do it! Haha

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Yes, I totally agree. The alarm for low shield is definitely quieter. I've suddenly exploded on several occasions.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Hey chris thanks

i got a reply from the one with glitched TT time,He said the timer was reset during a corner on metro park but he forgot to save the clip

looks like a extremely rare random glitch too... i never heard of it before

PSN ID
    Revolucion070

Quote Originally Posted by AdHoc View Post
    Not a glitch per se, but trouble nonetheless: I have colorblindness and cannot tell the difference between the offensive and defensive weapon pads in 2048, at all
    Same with me.
    Maybe some option to choose in setting to somehow make them different for people that have problems with seeing colors (some of them or generally)?
    Like colors that are not usually mistaken in most of color blindness issues, or different shapes (that would help even in total colorblindness)?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

not sure if this was in the ps3 version but the total time used for each ship in statistic page is glitched during online play and maybe for all ships

i have 100000 loyalty for mirage... and it says i only played it for 15 minutes

yet i have 1400+ laps with mirage

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

I'm also going to chalk this up to being a glitch or something because it seems quite strange and unintended.

AI in HD/Fury are far, far less aggressive than I remember them being, and they are *definitely* less aggressive in Elimination modes. I used to waste time on Pulse (and later HD/Fury on PS3) playing Elimination for fun, and I remember the campaign mode Elimination challenges being difficult because of the AI's knack for pulling 180's and perfect-firing rockets or plasmas right in my face.

I'm playing Elimination on Omega, and not once during campaign or Racebox have I been remotely challenged by the bots. In most situations I've actually gotten more points than all of them *combined*. I've yet to see any of them pull a 180 with a plasma or a quake, and it's very rare that I get wrecked. Meanwhile the AI just amble along at race speeds, two of them usually disappear off into the sunset because there's no point in catching them up and they never turn around to fire backwards. This is even when playing on Elite difficulty and Phantom speed, which I remember being particularly nightmarish on PS3.

Meanwhile, the AI in 2048 is hyper-aggressive and rubberbands like crazy in elimination, meaning that they're always there and always turning around to throw stuff in my face - which is great.

I'm treating their aggression in Elimination as being unintended. Can it be fixed? To be fair the AI in HD/Fury could do with some tweaks in general to bring them up to the standards of 2048 (namely weapon aggression and to make them barrel roll in the obvious spots because they attempt BRs in 2048 all the time). There's a huge disparity in difficulty between HD/Fury and 2048 because of it.

That said, a legitimate glitch:

The AI routinely swerve off the big drop on Altima in 2048. I've been meaning to mention it for a while, and just kept forgetting. They have a habit of swerving a little to the left going down, then hard right (probably due to the hill at the top being cambered) and they hit the grass off to the right at the bottom of the hill, respawn, and repeat. I actually lapped two of them during the A+ challenge because they kept doing that, and they routinely DNF from taking out all their shield energy there.

edit again

I just noticed that when AI shield energy is low in Eliminator, all they do is spam absorb (for the temporary shield) and stop using weapons altogether.

Beginning to suspect AI logic for Eliminator is completely busted and they're acting like they're in a race.
    Last edited by KazzyMac; 15th June 2017 at 02:13 AM.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Thanks for the patch, devs

About leaderboards patch issue, does it avoid to make these bugged records to appear again and also remove the ones already present? Because there are still some bugged scores

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

what ryuga says, leaderboards still full of broken records ...

nu9get Guest

@JF look what Chris said:

We'll clean up the leaderboards of these glitched ones automatically too.