Thread: 2048 Female Voice Announcements?

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    RidgeTop

Default 2048 Female Voice Announcements?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srRhqe31omA

Was watching this video, I assume you can switch between male and female voice announcements?

EDIT: Figured it out, female voice for incoming warnings and male for pickups. feel free to delete this thread, as I don't think I'm able to myself.
    Last edited by RidgeTop; 5th June 2017 at 09:07 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

It depends on the team actually, there are some with female voice for pickups also, which is a little bit confusing during intense combats.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

All that is done is they re-used the female "incoming weapon" announcer from HD. Which, yes, hearing it in 2048 mode, with it's own voice announcers, is a little weird.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Actually I think it’s pretty smart to differentiate incoming and picked up Weapons. It’s just hard to figuere out what’s what when you choose a ship that has a female voice. Maybe they could pitch them differently? I would also much appreciate an update that lets enable/disable one/both of them as I’m personally perfectly fine to not get my picked up weapons announced (although I understand the benefit for new players).

That and the WO3/2097 HUDs for 2048, please. I can’t stand the pickup icon moving into the lower left corner everytime. The weapon icon just needs to appear instantly the moment one is flying over a weapon pad and stay at its position, so it’s identifiable with a glimpse.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Yeah, when there is a male voice for pick-ups and a female one for warnings it just sounds right. Really like this addition here.