Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: WipEout omega collection videos

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yeah i agree. the ai wasnt like that back on ps3.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kurlija

Thought I'd share my first successful attempt at an A+ Challenge (Sol). Still learning the ropes of 2048, so my skills aren't up to par yet compared to HD.

https://youtu.be/Anf5ALqT1wQ

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Snakenator1 vs Xx_Jordan_38_xX, he's a real tough cookie to crack so this mean't even more intense pure races. Was a bundle of fun to compete against him ^^

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yup, i raced him, very tight a+ races

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Empire Climb SL with Weapons On:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3qo...ature=youtu.be

A+ Challenge on Empire Climb (Currently WR until SoA_Booney realizes that the RNG gods were on my side and finds a way to break the game even further.):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-6...ature=youtu.be

Timezone
    GMT -6

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Pime_Taradox234

I wish this game had 4 player split screen, perhaps my friends would be more inclined to try out the game. They don't seem to share any interest in playing it at all. D: I guess 4 players would actually impact the almost flawless performance of the game, though.

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

https://youtu.be/4kDuZ71g3fU

So this happened... (Small but funny bug)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    GBalao888

The main menu song, "DFCK" by Code:Manta.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIgJvuMCr4

You can use any Youtube to MP3 conversion apps/methods to get the song for yourselves...
    Happy downloading and listening!

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Unity Square: C Class, SL & TT

PSN ID
    SoA_Booney

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

That ship deserves more supporters

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Good laps lads

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Alphalon

I'm sure everyone else figured this out long before me, but at least in 2048, it turns out there's actually no reason you have to go forward when you start a time trial - it doesn't start counting until you cross the starting line.

So yeah long story short you can charge up the FEISAR Prototype and do a bunch of barrel rolls on Downtown to go faster across the starting line than with just a regular boost start.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I did not know this..... and the fact it exists angers me greatly....

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwire View Post
    I'm sure everyone else figured this out long before me, but at least in 2048, it turns out there's actually no reason you have to go forward when you start a time trial - it doesn't start counting until you cross the starting line.

So yeah long story short you can charge up the FEISAR Prototype and do a bunch of barrel rolls on Downtown to go faster across the starting line than with just a regular boost start.
    IMO its a small exploit and it should be fixed. it was reported to devs so hopefully its fixed in next patch (if theres another coming)

however, speed pads before starting first lap does count to total speed pads so its very easy to tell who did that or not, especially with feisar proto
    Last edited by Racingfan; 4th July 2017 at 02:44 PM.

I saw that glitch a while ago, but didn't say anything to not make it know. It should definitely be gone. I think a good fix would be to have the timer start two seconds after "go" if you haven't crossed the starting line. This being the fix so it doesn't wreck the records. If it starts immediately on go, then that will add time on getting to the line for new records

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

its not a huge changer though, it saves like .25 but on downtown its probably more

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

My bad i've misunderstood the exploit, hmmm i agree with racingfan, it'll not makes a huge difference (except on downtown maybe)
    Last edited by leungbok; 4th July 2017 at 09:04 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

I dunno, seems like it could be exploited on Metropark too if you went far enough back in the tunnel. The difference is magnified for speed laps too, although I also noticed that the first lap time was considerably less than the Beat Zico 2048 and the first lap was pretty decent. It might also be used to land that first roll on Queen's Mall, but at the same time, any ship could do it by reversing enough to go up the hill.

Actually, how that I think about it, ANY ship could do this on any track that has a roll point just prior to the start line. Obviously not to the same extent as the prototype, but still.

To me it kind of feels like the 2048 equivalent of BSB in HD. Which, by the way, what is the general sentiment on that for HD? Is that still a legit thing to do for a speed lap run on say, Vineta K? I haven't even tried it yet to know if it is possible, but based on some of the lap times for records, it looks like pilots are using it.

And to clarify *I personally don't see anything wrong with BSB, because any ship can use it, and it takes a lot of skill to pull off anyway*