Thread: Full release is out.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

They have not given a date for a PS4 release.
    It still needs a lot of work, even in the last update a week or so ago they changed some of the CARD system that alters how some of the weapons can work.

I honestly don't know how people will find FF when it is released on the PS4, it's morphed so many times, not always for the better, the updates have been like having a girfriend turning up with a new hairstyle every couple of months, some look OK, others seem ridiculous.

As it is ATM, I expect a few will buy it, then either give up playing it, or slag it off as unfinished.

The Omega Pack might have got people fed up with AG racing already, if it hasn't Redout probably will, when your looking at being the third AG Racing game to come out within 18 months of each other, there's usually not much of a audience left that is prepared to put in the hours need to learn the game to get the most out of it.
    FF is designed to mainly be played online, if people want that I don't know, looking at the empty boards of online room with the Omega Pack, I don't think they do, or maybe it the huge difference in ability with those who are playing online that is keeping new people from playing online [it's no fun being thrashed in every race]

I suppose since pretty much everybody will be in the same boat re: piloting ability with FF, you won't have the huge chasm between a rank newbie and a long term WO pilot, like the Omega Pack suffers.
    By the same token, it will be dead easy for WO pilots to get the grips with FF, but tactics will have to differ, as the pickup pads aren't random like WO, you'll have to judge if you need shield energy or be prepared to risk it and continue aiming for the speed pads [both are easy to miss]
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 3rd September 2017 at 11:18 PM.