First) I recently made a controller (not negcon) for the ps vita/2048,pure,pulse using a third party PS3 Bluetooth controller. It works well as long as it is plugged in. I use digital buttons for all functions including steering. I connected the analog sticks directly into the box controller so I can navigate menus on the PSTV. This also worked through a cronusmax just fine, but it's not needed here.

Second) I tried my negcon converter through a cronusmax adapter. It works on the PSTV but it has enough lag to mess with barrel roll success. All my functions worked such as dead zone and sensitivity worked, but too much lag. The negcon traveling through two adapters caused this, so this is out for a PS4 attempt.

Third) my original box controller I made works well through a cronusmax plus as well. Using this third party Bluetooth PS3 controller insides, I shouldn't have a problem connecting a modified negcon (digital buttons) to it, then using a cronusmax to adjust dead zones and sensitivity. All extra buttons and analog sticks can be placed on the box enclosure of the PS3 controllers insides. This will allow for navigation control on menus. As long as the touch pad is not needed on the omega collection, this should work great. If the touch pad IS needed, then I will purchase the two third party controllers for the ps4, and see if that would work instead.

Fourth) I do have two PS3 Bluetooth negcons that could potentially works on omega through the cronusmax, but the analog sticks are not on these, nor on the enclosure, so if they are needed it is a no go.