Thread: The WipeoutZone Community YouTube channel

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Not that I know of, no.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

There are a few milestones that can be attributed to forum posts that have changed Wipeout as a game.

Rob and Charlie hit on a few in the video, and the people that found out how to do new things and pass them on.

Arnaud [Asayyeah ] ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVYR1Iw4JU8

He's going to want to kill me after posting that link...

Basically discover a method of side shifting [using the air brakes] in the old PSone games, way before that became a defined control input, designed into the game.....I'll ask him if he remembers the post so that they can be resurrected [or posted as STICKY's in their relevant forum sections]

I'm not having much success in finding the posts with the photos of the EURO Wipeout GG, where you are all in a Schnitzel Joint [as in all the Schnitzel you can eat] and Asayyeah decided he would go for the record of most Schnitzel eaten....God that was funny.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 6th June 2017 at 10:06 AM.

Tapping the brakes with piranha results in extra speed. Also, he steers with brakes sometimes with Piranha in 2097, as it doesn't always slow you down much if done right. In XL, it doesn't work the same.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I've just made a playlist for the fastest C Class TT videos. Once I have one for each track I'll move up to the next speed class.

Unfortunately I'm having to beat all the times myself, and I've only done 2 so far, so if anyone fancies pointing me in the direction of a few stellar runs that would speed this up quite a bit

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Divide View Post
    ...this direct feed footage from the Hackers "Demo" that someone posted.
    Wow, I have never seen the direct-feed. That makes me happier than it by any right should