Hi everyone

In the run up to Omega Collection and the fact that now everyone has access to a PVR through the PS4 or an external one, I have set up a new YouTube channel to act as a hub for any videos related to Wipeout. Obviously I'm expecting a lot of Omega Collection videos, but videos from any of the games are more than welcome! If you wish to link a Google account to this channel so you can stream or upload videos, please pop me a PM and I'll link you in.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAd...-rzurrVDx2F39w

I haven't done anything with upkeep yet as I'm at work at the moment, but will sort that out tonight. As it's a new channel I can't set up a custom URL just yet, but I'll do that as soon as I can.

There was of course an old video channel used many years ago, but unfortunately I've long since lost the login details and there's no way to recover them.

I will be moderating the channel to ensure content is appropriate. While it's inevitable that videos will get caught by ContentID for the background music, you MUST ensure that there is no risk of a copyright strike from material you upload. This will likely be from edited videos rather than ones directly shared from the PS4.