Thread: TPP Rewards (Early Backers <2500)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Szeikan

Default TPP Rewards (Early Backers <2500)

Since the original link with Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards is long gone, does anyone happen to remember what the rewards for the various tiers were? Honestly, I'm just happy to have backed the game and don't really need anything, but I'd still like to know.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Szeikan

Thanks! I wasn't counting on someone actually having a picture. That being said, I recently asked what TPP Gold would get and a dev simply responded "a custom ship skin". I wonder if they changed their plan and that's all or if they just didn't list everything. Also I completely forgot they had eSports ambitions. While I'm skeptical this will work (haven't seen a major eSports racing game on the scale of games like LoL or CS), it's cool that they were/are considering it. Hopefully this is still in the pipeline.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Between when that TPP offer was made, and the subsequent events that have occurred at R8 up to now, I somewhat doubt that all, if not most of those things promised, will actually eventuate.

I'm shocked that you actually got a response from R8.

Take the recent TPP build update, they list a bunch of stuff they want you to test, and say to people on Steam, please don't post your comments here, please use the R8 forum and we shall answer any question there.
    Yeah NOT!
    I posted a bunch of game related questions there in the one post about this particular build a week ago, and nothing......and I am the ONLY person that has posted any questions, no wonder the last newest question posted on that forum next to mine was made 6th March....if their own forum is dead, even after they have just released a new test build and asked for feedback, one finds it hard to keep the faith.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 7th May 2017 at 12:24 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Szeikan

Ah that's frustrating. The dev/community manager (purdisc) who I spoke with did so through Steam after I posted in the Steam discussion forum for Formula Fusion. purdisc seems to be reasonably active at monitoring and responding to these posts so perhaps you'll have more luck over there.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

OK. I'll try that...seems somebody else is suffering the same unexplained effects as I am with the craft seemly being redrawn at a spot slightly different from where it actually is supposed to be.