Thread: Antigraviator

Default Antigraviator

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and just posted a quick introduction. However, I guess I want to elaborate a bit more. I am a co-founder and developer at Cybernetic Walrus. We are working on an Antigravity racing game for PC, Mac, Linux and Xbox One.

I read the rules and I hope I am not offending anyone by posting here? If so, do remove my post. If not then I would like to tell you guys about our game.

[LINK]

Like Wipout, Antigraviator is a fast paced futuristic racing game. The game is still in development. That's why we would really like feedback from you guys (remember tho it is not a Wipeout clone) to see how we can improve things even more. Here is a feature list for the game:
    • 12 racetracks one way and in reverse. (that's still only 12 but it feels like 24)
    • 4 beautifully created 3D worlds, so you can escape this reality!
    • Customize your vehicle, change parts and colors, so you can make it as ugly or beautiful as you want!
    • Single player versus an AI that will use every trap available to prevent you from winning.
    • Up to 4 player Split-Screen Multiplayer, for when those friends come over with a keg of beer!
    • Online Multiplayer for when your friends are at another friends place with that keg of beer!

We added a twist of triggering environment traps to the game. An example can be seen here.

[LINK]

We have a playable alpha out at the moment. It is only a vertical slice of the game and far from complete, but it should at least give a feel of what the game is going to be like. It is only for PC at this time and can be downloaded from our website http://www.antigraviator.com, the link can be slow. We have alternative pages on Gamejolt, Itch.io, indieDB and Indiexpo. Again do provide feedback if you play it. We really value all feedback!

One last thing I have to mention is that we are currently on Kickstarter trying to raise funds for polishing the game even more! So if you do like it and want to support us you can do so here: http://kck.st/2ppMqua.

Again most important for us is the feedback from people who have been playing these games for a long while! So hoping you guys can help out with that!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Mike Coeck
    Cybernetic Walrus
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 29th April 2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Please put those GIFs down as links, they're very large and very busy

PSN ID
    DIXI200

When will your Mac version come out? I do not own a damn PC.
    Its quick vision looks good

We won't be releasing a demo for mac at this time. But we will release the full mac version together with Linux and PC in September.

Well i said before we weren't going to release for max and linux at this time. Guess what after some testing we made builds for both and they can now be downloaded from gamejolt. http://gamejolt.com/games/antigraviator/250597

I really, really hope this Kickstarter pulls through as I've played the demo and for going this far out of your own pocket it's really solid!

Yes, demo version of this game is pretty sick! I already gave them money on Kickstarter so I hope that they will rich this goal and will make this game