Thread: Wipeout 3 SE copies for sale?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6

Default Wipeout 3 SE copies for sale?

So after getting WipEout as a ps1 classic, I decided to complete the entire franchise in order. Now, I've completed Wipeout, and Wipeout xl. (I now have a nervous break down when I hear the words "silverstream" and "spilskinanke.") Anyway, my point is, I need wipeout 3 se. I've searched, and I cant seem to find any copies for sale. If anyone knows of any copies for sale, please let me know. Maybe an emulator?

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

There's a few for sale on Ebay UK if you're willing to import, but they're not cheap.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Silly me. When I posted this, I did so little research that I didn't even bother to check the UK amazon. I had totally forgotten about this thread until you replied. (exams are coming up so my concentration is elsewhere) Anyway, my new plan is to use a boot disk to play it on my ps2 slim. Does anyone have a recommendation? I've been thinking about gameshark...

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quick question: does wipout 3 se have a language select screen? An answer sooner rather than later would be greatly appreciated

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    manolis_angel

Yes, the first time you play the game or if it doesn't load a savefile.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Ok thanks! We've messaged a seller on ebay who dosent have the US as a shipping location. Hopefully they will ship it to us and we can have it soon!

EDIT: the reason I asked was we are buying one from italy, and the case was in italian.
    Last edited by PureSpeed7; 16th May 2017 at 08:52 PM.