Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: European WipEout Convention 10 Final Blast!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    Just take your car and drive. Only 3,5 hours mate. You know you are going to have fun again
    I did actually think of stopping by on saturday, but family stuff got in the way, glad to hear you're not giving up on it though, last year was great and would definitely enjoy attending another, good to hear you all had a great time!! Kinda bummed i didn't make it now, maybe next year?!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Damn I noticed this thread too late. I did read all your summaries and it sounded like lots of fun. I was already interested in such an event when I first got into this forum and noticed how you all are like family with each other. Having fun, being respectful, joking around... WZ is really a great place to chill
    I already met zero3growlithe multiple times and a great friendship resulted.
    So I am in for sure for the 2018's WipEout convention! I am making extra sure to save some holidays for it

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Quote Originally Posted by docfo4r View Post
    I am making extra sure to save some holidays for it
    I promise it's worth the investment - it has also always been a joy to see how the others perform, which is really different to just seeing a video capture of their screen. Looking forward to 2018 to see old and new faces!