Thread: New Team Skins?!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

Default New Team Skins?!

after finally completing 2048 yesterday, i noticed that i now can choose between 3 different ship skins. (normal 1; chrome 1 for completing the offline campaign; alternative 1 for completing online campaign?)
    i've uploaded:
    1. speed ships - chrome skins + alternative skins
    2. prototype ships - alternative skins
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 27th June 2013 at 06:07 PM.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Thanks for sharing this, I had no idea each ship had an extra livery. Did you get a gold medal in every online campaign event?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

offline: 100% elite
    online: ca. 80% elite 20% normal

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Szeikan

I was under the impression that these never actually made it into the game (the chrome ones yes, but not the alternate color schemes). Can you take a screenshot of you actually using them in the game? These are all old screens that have been shown on this forum before. There are these screens too if you haven't seen them before.
    Last edited by SZEIKAN; 6th July 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

that screens aren't old, i was making the photos via photo mode in a speed lap session on queens mall. but you can request me to do any photo in any mode on any track/location.

edit: added some other photos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 6th July 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Szeikan

Oh wow seriously? I was going for these back when the game first came out and someone uploaded that link I shared. But then I read on these forums that it was a hoax so I stopped going for the online campaign. Guess the guy was trolling or likewise misinformed.

Time to go afk in some online events now!

Timezone
    GMT -6

You can speed up the process significantly by rapidly spamming the right arrow button on the Race Results screens; if you keep doing that until it goes to the main menu, then you will actually skip ahead FIVE CELLS in the Online campaign.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Yoshi1996

I am so jealous right now. That Auricom looks sexyyyyyy!!!
    Gimmie dat Arial booty.

I'm sorry.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

How are we supposed to get these skins nowdays? Or rather, how can we get rewards for the online portion of a game that's almost impossible to find other players in?

*sigh*

Timezone
    GMT -6

It just takes patience; go online and try my trick out as soon as a race finishes. Oh, and make sure you have a stable internet connection at all times.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

What sucks about these is when you go offline, you lose the skins... so if Your progress gets reset due to bug or if servers go offline in the future, then the skins are gone. i hope they change the requirements to elite pass all single player races in omega.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Tsk tsk. Sorry bud, not going to happen. The developers were shut down 5 years ago.
    We already know about the glitch though. I experienced it first hand. That is actually how I discovered my "keep spamming the arrows" trick to recover my lost progress.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq Dricaldari View Post
    Tsk tsk. Sorry bud, not going to happen. The developers were shut down 5 years ago.
    We already know about the glitch though. I experienced it first hand. That is actually how I discovered my "keep spamming the arrows" trick to recover my lost progress.
    i mean clever beans

can you unlock the online skins just by using the unlock nodes exploit? so you dont need to pass/elite pass the nodes? because thats what i did lol