Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1274

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstream View Post
    Thoroughly enjoying playing Omega Collection so far. As someone who only spent a few hours HD & Fury and never played 2048 at all, it's like having three new games. Blown away by the visuals and I like most of the soundtrack too, although it's not in the same league as Pulse's track list for me. The whole game so far is excellent, and I haven't even tried online yet!

Just a small point, though: either I'm missing something obvious, or I haven't received the four static themes. I assumed there would be a code in the box, but no joy. I did consider installing the physical release on my PS4 just to see if that activated the themes, but it would have removed the download version (and thus the Van-Uber ship) so that ain't happening.

You dont lose van uber, its a DLC. i use disc and i have van uber

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Guys, enough already! My order from shopto still hasn’t arrived and you’re getting me all psyched

PSN ID
    Silverstream001

Thanks for your help, Dawn_Fire_. I've found the redeem code for the themes tucked away on the ShopTo site.

PSN ID
    Renegade_Fire_

Nice one, glad i could help, it's easy to miss, so hopefully if anyone else has trouble they see this too!

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    When you play your music from USB or Spotify on PS4 it won't be influenced by WipEout at all, cause there are no custom soundtracks this time around. So your music will keep playing in the background disregarding of what's happening in the game.
    Oh that stinks, I really enjoyed how the music would have effects and filters applied when you went airborne or through tunnels in WipeoutHD.

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

So I just noticed that the zone craft liveries in 2048 are pure white without any effects in the ship select screen, and I would absolutely love it if the zone skin was usable as an alternate livery in races and Time trial, etc.

(BTW, you guys have done an incredible job on the remaster, 2048 feels like an entirely new game at 60fps, and looks stellar with all the tweaks and effects that have been added. Great Job!)

EDIT: Sorry if it seems like I'm asking too much, I only ask because you can see the liveries on the ship select screen

I agree, would love it if you could use the 2048 zone colours in all events

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Oh yeah, white liveries are gorgeous! So pure) Forgot about them in vita version.

Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 9th June 2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Read the guidelines for maximum image sizes

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

It was posted several times here.

Also holy massive image Batman.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Is it okay to give away redeem codes? What does Sony say about that? I have both steelbook and standard release with sleeve so I have 2 redeem codes for the four static themes.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

@multibodydynamics, and I have none with my shopto preordered steelbook. I have no idea where this redeem code should be. Although it was promised. Where were yours?
    Last edited by chalovak; 9th June 2017 at 07:12 PM.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I'll have an extra set of EU static theme redeem codes to give away in a week or so when I get my AUS Steelbook copy in. I don't mind putting them up for someone who didn't get them in a pre-order.

@Hybrid Devide

i would love to have the themes! Can i have the codes?

Would be nice!

Thanks.

PS: Ahhhhhhh its static......Damn thought its the dinamic theme. Anyone has a giveaway?
    Last edited by gaboa; 9th June 2017 at 07:17 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    @multibodydynamics, and I have none with my shopto preordered steelbook. I have no idea where this redeem code should be. Although it was promised. Where were yours?
    Login on shopto.net and go to Orders. Click the items in the list and there you should get the code if I remember correctly.

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Got it. Gotta check. Thanks.
    As for giving away your redeem codes - you are free to do with them whatever you want, they are not account-locked. Especially printed ones, no one can tell who possesses them.
    Last edited by chalovak; 9th June 2017 at 07:39 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kurlija

No themes for me, static or otherwise, even though I pre-ordered an NA retail copy

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Interesting discovery. The Completist and Elite Completist trophies do NOT require you to do the A+ challenges

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

I'm assuming that Clever Beans realizes that some people don't want to go through the salt and rage to do every single one of those A+ Challenges. But then again, I'm doing them all so...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Interesting discovery. The Completist and Elite Completist trophies do NOT require you to do the A+ challenges
    Yep, correct, and how it was intended.