Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1274

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

What about Van Uber? Are we talking about Van Uber yet?

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Nothing about van uber, however i seen some people on leaderboards with it, i can ask

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

Quote Originally Posted by Mooney View Post
    We aimed the to have the Tigron sit between the Piranha and Icaras. Its not OP
    I understand now, I thought that the shield and handling of Icaras was worse than it actually was . (On a separate note, the game is looking incredible, especially compared to the PS3 version of HD/Fury)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

That would be awesome if you could, thx, because I scarcely have the patience to wait another 24-hrs until I find out by myself!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DarkRacer95

Lol, I just looked up the unlock guide for the original HD/Fury and you need 8000 points for each team. As for Van-Uber, I don't think anyone has played with it much cuz it's a digital bonus, most people got the game in the mail early, so they are able to play it early, but they don't get Van-Uber yet. (Just my theory)

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Van uber is available for physical copies in US and Asia

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    aerobie2

Van Uber is a digital bonus in Europe. According to the North American Sony site, Van Uber comes with both the physical and digital versions of the game. But it sounds to me like most of the people who have received it early are in Europe.

I'm just excited because this seems like the final mystery!!!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DarkRacer95

I guess I'm still a little confused on the pre-order details, I can confirm that the digital pre-order does get Van-uber and the dynamic theme cuz I just bought it XD!

Timezone
    GMT -5

I literally called Sony's Consumer Services Department to confirm that the information regarding the Van-Uber on Sony's NA and GB sites is correct. Van-Uber as a digital exclusive, as well as being present in physical copies in the US and Asia, was confirmed by the devs themselves on Twitter. The Van-Uber - which could conceivably be a great ship - has gotten very little press; in fact, the only video footage I've seen of the ship is on Sony's most recent ad, where it is shown cruising along at a lower speed setting, in-race, for about two seconds. In contrast, the Tigron got its own release trailer, a model included in press kits, and a 'subtle' appearance at the soundtrack reveal party If Van-Uber were a real racing team, you'd be inclined to believe they spent all of their funding of R&D, and then staffed their marketing department with one intern and the old marketing director for the Betamax.

All joking aside, I've been curious about the Van-Uber from day-one. I knew that the Tigron would be a powerful ship the moment I read about its inclusion in the game; wasn't expecting the relatively weak shield, however, which was a departure from prior versions. The Van-Uber, on the other hand, 'should' be a technically-inclined ship. Past entries would lead you to believe that the handling and/or acceleration would be strong, with shield strength being average at best. Most niches are already filled in the current team lineup, so it will be interesting to see how strengths and weakness are allocated to the ship.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

6 Hours left for those in the US!

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

Why does America get the game first. lol.

My poor PS4 saying '1 day 21 minutes' left ...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

They need the time to practice because they normally drive on the other side of the road

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlueWolf9498

Gives me a bit of time to get the rust off

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

blue, if you want we can race at midnight your time with nugget

i may be a bit tired though, but im sure we can play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyVelgMh2w&t

can't believe its been 6 months ago since reveal

So many new posts here, I can’t keep up, so I give up.

Just want to mention that WOOC has received its first reviews and they’re great: over 85% everywhere, 8/10s all round.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

Won't be long now, pilots....

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

two new things i noticed

the side shift pitch BR on moa therma reverse is no longer possible, it will just connect you to mag strip now

On metropia reverse, the triple BR is not possible anymore, again it will just connect you to mag strip now

- - - Updated - - -

Just 15 minutes left for NA players!

enjoy everyone! you will enjoy it!

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Quote Originally Posted by KazzyMac View Post
    Why does America get the game first. lol.

My poor PS4 saying '1 day 21 minutes' left ...
    I know your feel bro..

Btw Racing Fan I think leaderboards will be wiped when Europe will receive the game too. At least I think so

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceFolding

Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughRed View Post
    Morning guys, lots of questions over night / weekend:

hmm.. I'll update this as I go... hope everyones excited about the release!
    I don't know if you are allowed to talk about this, but will Van Uber eventually become free for all players at a future date, or is it locked behind pre-order forever? Twisted Metal (2012) on PS3 did the same thing where the classic character Axel was also a pre-order character that eventually became free through a patch. I don't have a PS4 yet so I don't want to buy the game yet, but I can't imagine losing access to a pretty viable ship. Thank you!

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

just tested multiplayer the second us was released. so many joined the lobby

lapsed bombs still a issue, and now theyre even harder to see, should have same expire time as mines IMO
    should be able to see full lobbies, as at the moment theres only 1 and the other 10 are full lol