Page 51 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy (PS4)

Oh I wonder, there will be a setting where you can customize the order of playing the songs in game?
    Since it seems we can't put our personal songs, I wonder if you can make a " personal order " of the default songs in game or it will be " predefinite / casual " like WipEout HD/Fury.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    theconzio

I'd like to say thanks as well. This is the reason why I'm buying a PS4, and I've convinced some others to get the Omega Collection too

And long time no see SuperRyuga

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy (PS4)

Hey buddy! Yeah I know, how are you? I hope good
    I miss a lot of my buddies here and I hope to play with them again finally, with this wonderful Collection. I hope to see you too on track

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I grabbed a PS4 a few days ago when there was a fairly good deal. Letís just say it sits here collecting dust as it waits for next month to come Canít wait to play WO2048 for the first time Ė the steelbook edition is already pre-ordered. So, yes, Iíll happily join the others by saying: Thank you guys!

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by Sausehuhn View Post
    I grabbed a PS4 a few days ago when there was a fairly good deal. Letís just say it sits here collecting dust as it waits for next month to come Canít wait to play WO2048 for the first time Ė the steelbook edition is already pre-ordered. So, yes, Iíll happily join the others by saying: Thank you guys!
    I had never played 2048 (don't own a Vita) untill we started work on it. It's really good, especially running at 60 fps and with HD graphics.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

i didnt like the 2048's 30 fps so it be awesome to finally play it at 60

i still hope the HD online leveling system is there... i want to go for the highest rank this time, only had like level 70 or so on ps3 version

but looking at n0tenoughred's tweet badges are there so maybe the hd leveling system is there too hope it shares both 2048 and HD with the level system

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Those that are buying a PS4 for the first time, don't forget to budget for a Playstation+ subscription at the same time, as you need one to play online with a PS4, unlike the PS3 or VITA when no subscription was needed......it also means you get the monthly free PS+ subscriber games if you so choose.

I also recommend either getting a 1TB model PS4 or a separate USB3 HDD for storage, as since a recent system update, once formatted you can use one of these to also store your games, and since PS4 games are considerably larger than PS3 games, you would find you will fill a standard 500GB PS4 very quickly.

Those that haven't played 2048 before will find on your average race there seems a lot more going on visually than what happens in HD/FURY, so if you have the $$/ÄÄ/££ consider getting a PS4 pro which has a boost mode that makes reproducing these moments smoother.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Fireuser1995

I wold also like to say, thank you for creating Omega Collection. Who knows? We may have a revival on our hands.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Racebox modes for 2048 offline = Single race, Speed Lap, Time Trial, Zone Tournament, Combat.

Voice Chat button has been removed from HD, so no it didn't get fixed, just as well, can you honestly imagine trying to race at phantom speed online while getting a ear full ?
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 8th May 2017 at 01:29 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

i wonder who will destroy A+ TT's

hope the combat will have shield this time, vita version removed that

i hope the skins from completing the online campaign mode are in omega... they are sooooo good

but if online campaign is removed i hope they change the requirement to anything loyalty

took a few pictures of the skins from vita version if you havnt seen them before
    Attached Images Attached Images