Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

Looking at what feisar2097's streaming at the moment, the game looks amazing, but I can't help but wonder if there'll be an option to turn the "3,2,1,go!" back to the original "beep" noises. (Also Racingfan you lucky son of a gun...)

Truly a Wipeout God!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

thx to racingfan we know that there's snow flying around at sebenco, different engine sounds, new announcer for each team, stunning visuals, and superfluid gameplay at 183+ zones!!! awesome streaming marathon, several hours nonstop xD

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Much like the rest of the Wipeout community, the chat in these Omega streams are the politest and friendliest you're likely to find anywhere

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Just finished a 11 hour stream or something

to those who never played 2048... youre in for a treat... its like... wow i think i like it way better than hd/fury now

also i did a flawless meltdown on the stream and ended it with piranha on the tournament

tigron ship is really good and fun to use

zone mode in 2048 is super easy now, i bet you can get 150+ on every track, and i bet 250+ on sol

zone mode colors in hd from sub venom to mach has changed a bit, but no idea about supersonic

soundtracks is okay imo..
    the day 1 patch added a "clean racing" mode in online, but im not sure what it does, and i cant check because nobody plays at the moment (its too early and max 20 people have the game at the moment) Can you explain this mode chris?
    the leaderboards from each event in campaign in 2048 is still in, including prototype and a+ challenges

as for glitches, i only seen one glitch with the single player leaderboards. i noticed on two tracks i have a "--"--"--" and ranked 1 on leaderboard... and another one thats in 30 seconds lol

but other than that, no game breaking glitches or anything and the game is really smooth

Timezone
    GMT -5

Very interesting stream to watch. I'm not going to pretend like I'm not jealous

Tigron looks fun, and thanks for the feedback on it. I'm eager to try out the new teams. Do you have access to the Van-Uber ship?

Great performance, by the way.

PSN ID
    WipEout_F7200

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post

to those who never played 2048... youre in for a treat... its like... wow i think i like it way better than hd/fury now
    For the parts i watched, I loved watching you play... I keep wanting to ask whats your secret to being so good, but i think i already know the answer.

off the top of my head... a guess... I think clean racing mode is a weapons free mode... or a mode that is free from weapon spams. or perhaps a idle punishing mode that tells off people for being idle or... unfair.

____
    Can't wait to play Omega... (i mean sure i can play 2048 + dlc on my vita and HD/Fury on my ps3... so not much new, but playing on PS4 in amazing graphics ((its always the graphics ain't it)) and challenging gameplay that will keep me playing for years to come... is worth it.)
    Last edited by deaddoctor2010; 3rd June 2017 at 04:14 AM. Reason: grammar

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

My guess is that Clean racing mode is weapons-free, but I could be wrong :v

Glad to hear Omega is as good as it should be, lol. I'm a little wary of watching your broadcast of the stream (I don't want to spoil myself ) but I did watch your video of the A+ event on Downtown. Holy disco barrel rolls, Batman.

Out of curiosity what airbrake settings are you using?

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

also i did a flawless meltdown on the stream and ended it with piranha on the tournament

tigron ship is really good and fun to use

zone mode in 2048 is super easy now, i bet you can get 150+ on every track, and i bet 250+ on sol

zone mode colors in hd from sub venom to mach has changed a bit, but no idea about supersonic

soundtracks is okay imo..
    the day 1 patch added a "clean racing" mode in online, but im not sure what it does, and i cant check because nobody plays at the moment (its too early and max 20 people have the game at the moment) Can you explain this mode chris?
    the leaderboards from each event in campaign in 2048 is still in, including prototype and a+ challenges

as for glitches, i only seen one glitch with the single player leaderboards. i noticed on two tracks i have a "--"--"--" and ranked 1 on leaderboard... and another one thats in 30 seconds lol

but other than that, no game breaking glitches or anything and the game is really smooth
    Amazing skills buddy! You're so damn good, I think it will be super fun to play with you Online!

About that little glitch on leaderboards, maybe it's caused because the game is not released yet ( well at least I hope so ), NotEnoughRed said that on release they're gonna wipe all the records so.. let's wait NotEnoughRed for a better reply! Also I wonder if Zone Mode photo colour glitch and Syncopia on single races bugs are fixed now.. well I guess so!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by KazzyMac View Post

Out of curiosity what airbrake settings are you using?
    The Air Brake settings are Global in the Omega Pack, so what might work on HD/FURY craft might need changing for the 2048 craft, not really much of a problem with Campaign or Racebox with any of the games, the only possible problem might be if you are playing online on the HD/FURY tracks and have your air brakes set for those craft, then want to race online with 2048 tracks and craft, you'll either have to keep the settings you have, or quit out of the online room and lobby, adjust your air brake settings, then go back online again.

Maybe some sort of game patch that could have air brake settings for 2048 craft remembered when using them, both online and off could be done ???
    I suppose it will depend just how sensitive people find themselves with certain air brake settings dialed in from one craft type, then used on the other.

PSN ID
    FunkyMunkyy

Was a great stream! You're insanely good, thanks for doing that for us. Hope your eyes/thumbs are ok Game looks so good! Were the 2048 'online' liveries unlocked straight away?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    ineedwine

Really great stream and good skill

Now i have clear picture how game look like

Especially i love that A.G.R.C Campaign page design,style and clean looking

As Chris mention that level system no more grind,it's really nice

and for AG Ship detail...it's gorgeous like dream come true

Strangely watching you play is increase my patient to wait Omega,very enjoy

But still,Can't wait to play Omega
    Last edited by Blackcat; 3rd June 2017 at 08:20 AM.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyMunkyy View Post
    Were the 2048 'online' liveries unlocked straight away?
    Yes, they're unlocked from the start

PSN ID
    FunkyMunkyy

Interesting! Guess we deserve them after the time and effort spent getting them the first time

Hey, the stream was awesome, thanks for that, we had most of the Dev team watching and also the guys in Sony QA, (who were impressed with the skills, but also, very determined to beat your lap times!)

So, glitches first, could you email me a screenshot of the high score table that isn't working so we can check it? (I've sent you my email address via PM)

Pure Mode:
    No weapons, no collisions, no energy cost for barrel rolls, and a boost gifted every lap. (Including, for the first time) 2048

Glad you're enjoying the game,

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Pure Mode:
    No weapons, no collisions, no energy cost for barrel rolls, and a boost gifted every lap. (Including, for the first time)[/QUOTE]

Ok, now you got my attention :O thats what i've desired all the time while playing HD/Fury online. Damn... a real "green racing" online mode.
    *starts heavy breathing*

PSN ID
    Manhandz69

Quote Originally Posted by xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix View Post
    Pure Mode:
    No weapons, no collisions, no energy cost for barrel rolls, and a boost gifted every lap. (Including, for the first time)
    Ok, now you got my attention :O thats what i've desired all the time while playing HD/Fury online. Damn... a real "green racing" online mode.
    *starts heavy breathing*[/QUOTE]

Pure racing is were its at

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

pure racing mode makes my 'FX350 GP Series' idea obsolete which is a good thing.

@racingfan: congrats to your streaming marathon, that was the first time in my life, i watched a stream for more than just a few minutes i was there for several hours! and i was there when you did the 183+ zones at sol, awesome stuff...

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    MDAym777

Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughRed View Post
    Pure Mode:
    No weapons, no collisions, no energy cost for barrel rolls, and a boost gifted every lap. (Including, for the first time) 2048
    Now I can race while fasting for Ramadan! (Yes, I'm Muslim)

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix View Post
    Pure Mode:
    No weapons, no collisions, no energy cost for barrel rolls, and a boost gifted every lap. (Including, for the first time)
    *starts heavy breathing*[/QUOTE]

That sound's like Formula Fusion.....you can play online elimination with 10 players, whoever is coming last after each lap is eliminated, a sort of last mam standing
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 3rd June 2017 at 10:54 AM.