Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Quote Originally Posted by WikEv_512 View Post
    By the way I found a good picture of the Van-Uber, and I don't think this one has been posted yet, so...
    There are a few good Van-Über pics on XDev's Twitter page. That's where these images are from.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by JFthebestJan View Post
    Question to the developer: Is there any chance to use a force feedback wheel with Omega Collection? If yes, that would really make my day...

edit: fun fact, 'ICOM' really exists
    How would you do barrel rolls?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

@blackwiggle: Same thing as it is with D-Pad and/or Analog Stick. Most, if not all Force Feedback Wheels have a D-Pad plus several extra buttons...

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

I wouldn't play WipEout with a wheel, but it would be awesome to play with a flight sim setup.

Stick, throttle, and foot pedals for the airbrakes. Give me VR on top of that, for added insanity/fun!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I had very very briefly one of those Sony dual analogue flight sticks setup to play wipeout, but it got broken even before I got it home from the person that was modding it for me.
    Attachment 10689

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

i wonder what this is https://twitter.com/WZ_Official/stat...84302749421570
    at back of the sleeve of omega it looks like omega uses 24gb of your HDD but its hard to see

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

You'll find out soon enough, but hush hush for the moment

Never thought I'd be back here, but hot damn. Thanks for informing be about the Van-Uber, I hate pre-ordering stuff but I guess I have to make an exception here.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Some old names on the PS4 Wipeout Omega Pack community that I was surprised to see, some old rivalries will be reignited for sure with Pirahapac and others trying to beat TT and SL times on the 2048 tracks, and who found new places to Barrel Roll.

I saw that Assayeah joined up yesterday as well, boy they really are coming out of the woodwork......I also visited the French Wipeout Arena site today, I thought it would be buzzing, but I'm still the last poster there, and that was about a Formula Fusion build back in December...sad really as it was and could be a great site again

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

At the moment it looks like sleeve is only for UK. You can import of course. There are a couple of sites that ships abroad.
    https://twitter.com/PSLifeStyle/stat...26535168172032

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

Arch from Pulse era here.
    I just preordered Omega, so see you on track sometime soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Some old names on the PS4 Wipeout Omega Pack community that I was surprised to see, some old rivalries will be reignited for sure with Pirahapac and others trying to beat TT and SL times on the 2048 tracks, and who found new places to Barrel Roll.

I saw that Assayeah joined up yesterday as well, boy they really are coming out of the woodwork......I also visited the French Wipeout Arena site today, I thought it would be buzzing, but I'm still the last poster there, and that was about a Formula Fusion build back in December...sad really as it was and could be a great site again

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    atc598

I wonder, is the new logo for van-uber based on the logo from pure? If so i think the u is backwards, if not maybe im crazy
    Last edited by Atc598; 11th May 2017 at 11:29 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by mkozjak View Post
    Arch from Pulse era here.
    I just preordered Omega, so see you on track sometime soon!!!
    I've just been in contact with Pirahapac over the PSM, he says hey doesn't want to know about Wipeout [a bit of history] but he joined the community before I did...go figure.

That's BS...he won't be able to help himself....once he sees ASSA and Eric/ Leungbok/ Kaori/ Mad Ice/ ElHabib etc playing online...he won't be able to help himself....get Xtriko and a few other old foes running, then it's ON BABY....I think his hours of playing Destiny might be curtailed for a while

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc_

Never played ASSA on Pulse much. A shame. The guy is a legend.
    Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    I've just been in contact with Pirahapac over the PSM, he says hey doesn't want to know about Wipeout [a bit of history] but he joined the community before I did...go figure.

That's BS...he won't be able to help himself....once he sees ASSA and Eric/ Leungbok/ Kaori/ Mad Ice/ ElHabib etc playing online...he won't be able to help himself....get Xtriko and a few other old foes running, then it's ON BABY....I think his hours of playing Destiny might be curtailed for a while

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I only sent the invites out a few hours ago, and I'm around 10 hours time difference from Europe.....will be interesting to see who joins, a lot of names asked were from when I helped with the Wipeout World Cup, so they were at least quarter or semi finalists.
    They are from all over the world

Timezone
    GMT -5

I'm curious as to the Van-Uber's stats. If past entries are any indication of performance, superb handling and acceleration are to be expected. If that should be the case, then there are few ways in which the Van-Uber's stats can be allocated so as not to create redundancy in the existing team roster. Then again, the Tigron's stat allocation is not entirely in line with past entries - doubling down on speed at the expense of shielding. The Van-Uber could be a wholly different experience this time around.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

For anyone like me who wants both the steelbook and sleeve you can get both at Grainger Games:
    http://www.graingergames.co.uk/games...tion-steelbook

Also looks like they ship worldwide.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Nice! Here's an alternative:
    http://www.shopto.net/search/newSear...search=Wipeout
    I have reserved both sleeve and steelbook and they ship abroad.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Wait - the classic sleeve and steelbook are packaged together with all pre-orders? Or, is the steelbook alone being added to classic sleeve editions? From a financial standpoint, I can't understand why Sony would eliminate the incentive to buy the steelbook edition if they are just willing to include it as an addition to another pre-order incentive.

The European market's cup runneth over.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Steelbook and sleeve are just 2 different packaging of the same game. If you want all contents you also need the digital version with Van-Uber and dynamic theme. This means that I as a collector need to buy the game 3 times.