Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 1,261 to 1,274 of 1274

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Are you speaking of me? Oh hell no, Ã*´m not doing marathons("Avalons") anymore. But sure there will be plenty of "overlords" in some time.
    Last edited by Danterich; 16th June 2017 at 04:06 PM. Reason: typo

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

how many were there back on ps3? 80 with overlord?

takes a hella long time, around 1000 hours.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Mate, You spent more 'Online ' time than anybody I've ever known......well apart from Weedjunky and Wipeouteer, who must hold the all time record....damm freak

How many variations of Dantriech got level 100 online rank ?

If I remember correctly you originally deleted me from your friends list because you considered me a bad influence, and having you spend too much time racing online.......Those were the days
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 16th June 2017 at 04:07 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

yeah, i played a bit too much

i have 80 hours played at the moment... and thats play time (doesnt count in lobby)

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I must of played about 20 hours tops ATM.

Must be a combination of trying to sort out Formula Fusion [ I really want this game to be a success ] and having already spent a month playing the Omega Pack Beta, which has left me in a bit of a 'Been there, Done That" sort of mood regarding the Omega Pack.
    Plus the lack of people playing online on the AUS server....I'm not sure if it's when I'm online????

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Europe seems to be the most popular area (unsurprisingly), very rarely lobbies on the other regions.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

Yeah, only Eu is active, but US have some lobbies at their peak time, but only 5 max.

anyway just tested van-uber on some time trials

my god... that ship is better than icaras in some tracks now

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

It could also be that there's a bunch of full lobbies, apparently it doesn't show does anymore, which is kind of unfortunate, as it creates a feeling of a desolated online environment, when it really isn't, personally think it should just be another filter option so the player can choose whether or not to see full lobbies :/
    Last edited by Cipher; 17th June 2017 at 10:31 AM.

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    I must of played about 20 hours tops ATM.

Must be a combination of trying to sort out Formula Fusion [ I really want this game to be a success ] and having already spent a month playing the Omega Pack Beta, which has left me in a bit of a 'Been there, Done That" sort of mood regarding the Omega Pack.
    Plus the lack of people playing online on the AUS server....I'm not sure if it's when I'm online????
    Just switch to US or EU servers.

I know what you'll say; the lag will be terrible. But hear me out: I've played against a few Australian players, some Mexican players and even a Japanese player. The lag is far, far less noticeable than on HD/Fury on PS3. It was hard to even really notice anything outside of race starts and the occasional weird jitter/teleport.

And this is coming from a UK player, aka "The bare other side of the world to Australia." Omega handles lag WAY better than PS3 HD/Fury.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I can attest to this, I mainly play on the EU servers, most of my mates here are from there. And I've never really had a problem regarding the lag. It might be there, but I haven't noticed it.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 17th June 2017 at 12:15 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

man i really miss the multiplayer leaderboards

been setting some good times

cb said they were limited with leaderboards so they had to remove something but tbh i would choose mp ones over single race boards in hd fury

Last edited by Racingfan; 18th June 2017 at 10:34 PM.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

if anyone interested (uk only)

if you start amazon prime trial you can buy 15 months of ps plus for 29.99 pounds

ends 11 july at 11.59 PM
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...s%2B15%2Bmonth
    Last edited by Racingfan; 10th July 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I'm having a blast with this neat package, I just finished with Elite passing 2048 campaign - on to 2048 Zico then Fury and HD. I've been reading 2048 is supposedly the hardest. I sure hope so because some events really gave me pain, but it's nothing too unmanageable.

The only downside is I keep remembering Studio Liverpool closed down. That and Evolution Studios were a huge blow to PS racing games. Smh, Sony.
    But with the good reception of Omega Collection (?) I hope we can get a remake/remaster of some older games.

Welcome Doppel.

Nah, enough with the remasters, bring on new games ffs!