Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1274

Thread: Wipeout Omega Collection announced for PS4! - Release date 7th June 2017

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by tug_14 View Post
    The best drivers at this game are necessarily here, we all know each other, at least our official ids.
    They are probably part of this forum or are going through here.
    Yes, but the thing is they are not good.
    They are cancerous, that's all...

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

they're decent at rapier and good competition... but whats lame they gotta team up to beat anyone
    Last edited by Racingfan; 14th June 2017 at 12:50 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

In my case they were searching for the right combination of speedclass/track for hours in order to have chance...
    We ended up playing anulpha pass, rapier 20 times in a row.
    It is the easiest track on that speed, cause the layout itself isn't hard and there aren't as many brs as on venom for example. Phantom was apparently too fast for them.
    When i faced one of them solo, they never had a chance, and thats why i stand by what ive said:
    They are not good but cancerous.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

I've noticed quite a lack of Phantom rooms in general. Rapier seems to be the most popular.

PSN ID
    TheWalkingFroggy

Xx333xX guys are decent, but not all that skilled. If someone of them is alone, then he probably races " meh, good " . The problem appears when they're in group and start to team up.

But even by teaming up, if they race on Rapier or Phantom ( better Phantom ) they have no chance against most of pilots here i

I just hope they don't play that bad also against new pilots: when it's with us, well we know how to manage and tream them, but other/new pilots could be frustrated

PSN ID
    marcingru

I had some weird experience on ps3
    Playing with 2 of them had never chance to win on start ,i could take Goteki 45 and starting form first spot and i could never beat them on start one of them was always quite ahead of me,unfortunately i do not have any form of proof of that.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Don't feed the beast. If they are on here they are loving the attention I'm sure. I remember them from ps3. There are two ways to handle them:

1. Hold a shield back. Done and done. You know their tactics. Just hold a shield back if you can. They only seem to troll decent pilots unless they changed their MO. I didn't notice them harassing new pilots in ps3 days, but if they are that's an issue because it makes us all look bad and makes people leave the game entirely.

2. With the addition of pure racing, if you are hosting just switch over to pure for a few races for some online time trials. They will leave unless they are very bored or if you aren't good enough to beat them otherwise.

Just be glad that no one has a confirmed sheepgirl sighting yet. Let's hope that menace can't afford a ps4.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Quote Originally Posted by xI-eI2aiiZZa-Ix View Post
    They are cancerous, that's all...
    ^This x1000
    xX333-2Xx as well btw

And yes, better pilots can handle them, but they host their own lobbies nowadays, so that new pilots who don't know of their shenanigans join them, whom they then spam with weapons untill they get destroyed, over, and over and over again.
    They just want to ruin other pilots' wipeout experience (probably so they would stop playing). UGH! Just toxic to be toxic, disgusting!! Makes my blood boil!!

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

@marcingru

99% of the lag issues has been fixed now

i noticed on ps3 version i always had some lag head start for some reason .and i have a good net + cable

@ryuga

i spectated these guys back on the ps3 version, they used to just stop, spam weps at the level 1 guy, all 3 of them did actually... but im not sure now because theres no spectator mode anymore, and if i join they team up to beat me... or switches to elim

@mannjon

i havnt seen him yet... but it doesnt really matter anymore, he cant join friday nights anymore spamming weapons backwards at everyone for hours because of pure racing mode

if anyone gets a message like "point 1" etc etc etc its most likely him. i highly recommend that you block him asap... or you get 200 messages a hour... i have 10 accounts of him on my block list

- - - Updated - - -

just looked on the first 2048 board using my alt and letting it finish with 7 minutes

im rank 74000.... so... im not sure if thats good... or really bad at all

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

My two cents
    I guess there is someone with color blindness at cleverbeans, and unfortunately it was the guy in charge to colorize zone mode from 2048

Last edited by tug_14; 14th June 2017 at 08:00 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kurlija

Quote Originally Posted by mannjon View Post
    Just be glad that no one has a confirmed sheepgirl sighting yet. Let's hope that menace can't afford a ps4.
    Interesting, I never really had a problem with Sheepy. Raced him/her the other day on PS3, I kept getting the usual "bomb kiss mwah" messages for the first few races but it quickly turned into friendly banter. Was quite respectful by the end, actually. Much more manageable than having three guys gang up on you online, anyway.

PSN ID
    Kazzy-Mac

I've only raced two of those guys at once. Never seen three.

Like I said, they tried those shenanigans with me but I ignored them and they gave up trying to blow me up lol. Back then I wasn't fast-enough to beat them legit anyway. I probably still aren't. *shrug*

But eh, if I end up in a room with some of you guys and I see them show up, I know what I'm doing xD.

(( Also this is the advantage of PS+; if they get banned/blocked for trolling/harassing, it'll cost them money to get back online on a new account. Same goes for whoever this sheepy is too. ))

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

After having the game for a week, I can safely say I am thoroughly impressed ^_^. Love it. Finally enjoying 2048. Feels so much better to play on the PS4. I need a hell of a lot of practice mind you, I proper suuuuck at it, but still really enjoying it. HD Fury is still as good as its always been. Slowly making my way through campaigns and trophies ^_^

Even online seems to have improved. Less lag I think? I could be wrong. So good to see it all busy and full again!!! Encountered the Xx333xX for the 1st time yesterday. Just hoping their crap attitude doesn't put newer players off.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

been 13 days since i got the game now

still feels like day 1 to me

such a awesome remaster

awesome job on it cb/epos

Timezone
    GMT -6

Long time lurker here, first post.
    Been playing since the original Wipeout.

Wanted to post this b/c I haven't seen anyone mention this, or if someone has, I missed it.....
    What I really miss about the new game is the in-race leaderboard, that was on the right of the screen for ps3.
    It was so incredibly helpful late in the tournament knowing how hard you'd have to push it.
    Theoretical example: you're in the last race, standings show you're up by 3 over Feisar.
    Feisar is in 1st, so you know you have to finish at least 2nd to win the tournament,
    OR Feisar is toward the bottom and you can rest easier,
    OR even better yet, Feisar gets Eliminated, the joy of knowing you won.

Unless there is an option to turn it on, which I haven't seen, the in-race leaderboard isn't an option anymore, which bums me out, b/c I got so much from this component of the game on ps3.

Same in 2048 Combat mode, there’s no leaderboard on the right, which is annoying.

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

rank still goes to 101 (overlord)

thanks chris for confirmation
    Last edited by Racingfan; 15th June 2017 at 05:14 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

As a heads up for those that ordered through Grainger Games, if you have a valid pre-order that should've come with the 4 static themes, you can send them a message and they'll get back to you with the code

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TRIZONE1

All in all, You guy's should enjoy Wipeout Omega and have fun, it's nice to hear them now updating bug fix to the game because back on the ps3 if you found a bug on the game it's most likely to stay like that and no fix.
    Now i can say bye bye silly bug glitches. Man i think this is my first time commenting here. XD

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    rank still goes to 101 (overlord)

thanks chris for confirmation
    WelL Dantriech will be rivaling you over that title I would think