View Poll Results: wipeout HD, final ending?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, tell why

6 100.00%
  • nope, tell why

0 0%

Thread: Wipeout HD ending movie!

nu9get Guest

Question Wipeout HD ending movie!

tonight i dreamed about a final ending of wipeout, i was playing a super tourny extra hard, and when i finished it, it showed stats on a big screen above the track on a building, saying that i used a female character for the most of the time (which i dont remember the name now), ship, and other statistics.
    then credits began scrolling down, with all the people involved in the game, and the camera was flying thru a sci-fi cyberpunk city, but with flat colors, like the prototype tracks on WO3 SE, together with a great song, like this, but with japanaese lyrics:

(i will remember forever this ending)
    *FEELS*

i have to be honest, i was almost crying lol.
    what do you think about? wipeout needed a final ending or not? if not, why? yea i know it is a normal arcade game but it has a story behind...
    i liked also the idea of playing with different characters on my dream, like on WO Fusion, just to extend the single player campaign (like: you have to complete all the characters on the game to have 100% game complete).

P.S i know i'm a bit weird, on my dream there were also other players of WZone playing with me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Well wipeout is a racing game so there is not really need ending

nu9get Guest

@XxlforcexX

are you sure? every gran turismo had a ending, and it doesnt even have a story behind, just arcade

Sounds cool. Maybe an ending to winning a final tornament where the credits roll while replays of your best moments in the tournament are showing in the background would also be a nice idea.

I agree that the pilot profiles and stories would give the game an argumental depth, but then the story'd have to be consistent, and it could easily become cheesy to some.

PSN ID
    Ninjaxander1 (I despise it.)

How come you have cool dreams.

Also, that would be amazing, time to blackmail R8 games to give FF a story

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

The ending would just be Scar. It would be an even better ending than Scarface.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Scarface was crap lol. Watching it now, it's like "fail"... the orginal B/W movie was way better.

But we're talking about wipeout outro's... boring even if it is "scar"

Scimi

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Whaaaaat ending of scarface is quality, blasphemy from u!

But seriously the ending of WO would be scar in icaras with 'Time to spare" along with every other badge after all other racers have burnt out long before. Even Yeldar falling off chengou rev shortcut, texasalex failing amphy shortcut, kpop crashing sebenco as 2 quick, aceflo pushed off sol, terrawrists screwing up moatherma jump, raizza going 4 a wr but missing the railing on TDR rev, morfeo losing his nut on ubermall, rezatron rage quitting due to intensity of scar rockets, booney flying too high and bazzman going 4 one 2 many. Just weedjunky remaining 2 compete against scar but lapped 32 times.
    That my friend, is the end scene from WO

nu9get Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scarfrogers View Post
    Whaaaaat ending of scarface is quality, blasphemy from u!

But seriously the ending of WO would be scar in icaras with 'Time to spare" along with every other badge after all other racers have burnt out long before. Even Yeldar falling off chengou rev shortcut, texasalex failing amphy shortcut, kpop crashing sebenco as 2 quick, aceflo pushed off sol, terrawrists screwing up moatherma jump, raizza going 4 a wr but missing the railing on TDR rev, morfeo losing his nut on ubermall, rezatron rage quitting due to intensity of scar rockets, booney flying too high and bazzman going 4 one 2 many. Just weedjunky remaining 2 compete against scar but lapped 32 times.
    That my friend, is the end scene from WO
    lmfao

PSN ID
    stin_wz

At least I can still beat you! LOL!

stevie