Thread: Main site back up after short down time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On a side note, looking at the news page, the time gap is obvious. We can call it the "dark ages" (no historical records) haha

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Didn't expect to see this today!

Well done, Foxy! Glad to see this back up!

EDIT: Actually, Foxy. Somewhere on my computer is my old wallpaper I submitted (As Vagrant Logic, of course) for the first anniversary contest waaaay back when. It's not great by even my own modern standards, but it'd be good to put up for completeness' sake!

Where can I send/post it to get it up there in the DL section?
    Last edited by Hybrid Divide; 3rd November 2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Forgot something!

Where do I find it?

Awesome btw Thanks!

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Just go to the site root, Al: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/

Hybrid Logic, if you just attach it to a post I'll get it added to the downloads section.

It kind of struck me today how retro/old fashioned the site is. The whole structure of it just betrays that it's a fan site from the Y2K!

I don't know where I thought I was going with it at the time - I just knew I wanted to build something because I loved WipEout 3SE so much.

Oh, also, I'm aware that on certain tablets there's a weird border round the banner image. I'll fix that tomorrow.

Thanks!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

omg! my heart just missed a beat! Now, just too excited... don't know what to say but thank you foxy.

stevie

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Easy tiger!

Right, that's the mobile navigation working a bit better and a link back to the main site now in the forum navigation bar.

Can't get rid of the orange bleed-through around the main site banner image that's appearing on some tablets.

I reckon it's due to the willy waving animation I've done there. I could remove it, but I like it.