Thread: models from 2048

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    SlimDoggoRyla

Default models from 2048

hi there i was looking for someone who knows heaps about ripping models from games and am willing to pay them $100 or do literally anything you want
    if you can rip the ships and their textures from wipeout 2048 that would be amazing

i plan to make them in pepakura then print them and make them about 80 cm long each, i know the hd and fury models have already been ripped but they are wayyyyy wayay too hard to make

Timezone
    GMT -6

Woah, slow down.

First, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay~!
    Second, use the search function, kit. It's there for a reason.
    Third, there is an ENTIRE THREAD dedicated to ripping content from the WipEout games. You don't need to fork out any cash.

I don't advise making paper models out of the in-game models directly. You'll need microscopic hands to fold all those polygons. You're better off just 3D printing the things.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    SlimDoggoRyla

I know what you mean, I have seen the HD and FURY models and are impossible
    but the 2048 models look much simpler

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sorry I get ahead of myself sometimes but thanks for letting me know!

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

Honestly, I don't quite get how you consider the 2048 models "simpler". Maybe I'm just remembering the Prototypes, but I seem to remember so many tiny folds that would just be impossible.

Timezone
    GMT -6

This is the PS Vita we're talking about, I am pretty sure that a lot of it is bump maps and texturing.

Still, if the models can be extracted and converted to a different format, then they can either be 3D-printed or simplified.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq Dricaldari View Post
    Woah, slow down.

First, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay~!
    Second, use the search function, kit. It's there for a reason.
    Third, there is an ENTIRE THREAD dedicated to ripping content from the WipEout games. You don't need to fork out any cash.
    Hello! Tell me, please, how can I get access here? It says:

"dimaflash, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."