Thread: Negcon and tv

Default Negcon and tv

Got a Bluetooth negcon working on 2048 on the television. I need to adjust a few buttons, but it works pretty good in the preliminary stages. I'll post more at a later time

Timezone
    GMT -6

May I presume that you're running CFW on your PSTV to get 2048 working? If so, you might be able to get away with an OC to 800 MHz (what the Vita/PSTV's processor was meant to run at before battery issues became a thing), and/or a HEX-editor to get 60 FPS.

On the subject of NeGCon... I have wanted to figure out a 2048+NeGCon setup for ages. Mapping the Twist function to the Motion Controls would make the Pir-Hana Prototype become OP as hell. (There is a bug w/ Motion Steering that gives the Pir-Hana Prototype FEISAR-like handling)

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Sadly, I don't know anything about overclocking the console. I haven't done any research into that.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Where'd you find a bluetooth Neggy Jabber? Doing a quick search on the web didn't result in much apart from requests for it. Awesome to hear that though!

Ron Alexander made two for me. They have sensitivity settings. The work well, but the dead zone gets larger as the sensitive goes lower. 45 degrees is decent, but still a touch to much dead zone, similar to the wired ones I made. I was going to have him make another with a dead zone adjuster and a game built in dead zone adjuster, but he didn't have time. Element 42 made me a wired ps2 - PC converter with all of these features that work perfect on a PS3 and a PC. Unfortunately, the vita tv doesn't work with wired PS3 controllers.