Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steam Early Access update 20160819

Timezone
    GMT -8

Hi BW

we'll be starting to balance many KERS factors very soon - interested to hear if you can find a way to repeat spontaneous combustion

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Maybe it was a combination of the weapon I had in play [that pulse one that surrounds your craft in Blue when triggered], the KERS actually working and whatever effect you have programed to show when that happens, combined with the speed I was traveling at the time, combined with yet again the self destruction effect [the camera POV change when that happens]....with all this happening simultaneously, it seems like a warp effect as my track vision, apart from the extreme sides of the screen, was pretty well none existent for a second or two

I'll try it again later with a different weapon equipped and see what the effect is.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

What's the latest on TPP, Purdisc?

Timezone
    GMT -8

hi HD

I've just mailed an acknowledgement to off to everyone who emailed during the recruitment week. It was a joint error on our part that the person responsible for replying was going to be on holiday for the whole of this week not just for Bank Holiday Monday.

BTW huge apologies for sending list out - my bad - this is completely new to me - I now know to put it in the BCC
    ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Divide View Post
    What's the latest on TPP, Purdisc?