Thread: Splitscreen - Looking for feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1

Ok, thanks for the answer I found another problem. With controls again. If you program in game any functions (i.e. Acceleration, Thrust) to Triggers on X360 Joypad - and you go and play SplitScreen - these buttons (Triggers) are ignored by game. It happens only in SS game, when play single - everything works fine. Please check and if necessary - confirm.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

I've noticed when testing split that when both players have a weapon/utility equipped either fire/use control will fire the weapon for both players. (Example: I have fire/use mapped to player1 as Spacebar and player2 as gamepad button0. If either player picks up a weapon, both button0 and Spacebar will fire it. The same goes for player 1.) So say, if both players pick up a weapon (i.e. P1 gets rockets and P2 gets a turbo) at the same time (or have to option to use it) and player 2, turning into a chicane, decides to save the turbo until after the chicane but player 1 wants to fire his rockets. Both will use their pickup when player 1 fires his rockets.
    Last edited by q_dmc12; 3rd December 2016 at 10:54 PM. Reason: elaborating