You don't seem to have been impressed that much by the CMYK shader , believe me, go grab Retroarch (there are many top CRT shaders as well in the latest build, such as Royale and so on) and play some of your favorite game, preferably with 15+ bit colors so SNES or anything beyond ... it adds quite some drama to the scene ... come back and let me know then.

Since I posted this, a couple of color-accurate shaders for handhelds such as GameBoy Color have appeared on Retroarch, basically it's the same principle as one of the shader in the Unity standard assets but pushed to the extreme -> instead of a 256x16 pixels CLUT, it is a 24-bit CLUT so 4096*4096 and that along a nice color profile (from Photoshop) gives really subtle results. I deliberately chose the AGFA SWOP profile because it's a bit out-dated and it gives to greens, blues and magentas a whole different experience.

Now for the shaders, I will probably pack in 2 or 3, then people will be able to extend as needed, would like to write my own CRT shader though (btw the pics already use a custom shader since Unity did not offer one that is PSX-friendly )

also, if you know any racing game with nice camera angles, let me know so I can take a look at it and get some inspiration for my camera thanks

EDIT: Bob's your uncle <-