Thread: JX350 Racing League Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Default JX350 Racing League Report

After reading up on Challenger #001's team profiles and some of the pilots that are part of each team, Synergy's 2048's pilot profiles, and keg_11's Wipeout Chronicles, I decided to mash all three worlds together to make this racing report of the JX350 Racing League, which was a RP which never got off the ground. Still, it gave me an idea on a race report. I'm currently working on the pilot profiles on the main characters of this new world. I hope you guys enjoy and if you find something off, let me know.

JX350 Racing League Report
    Last edited by Light Buster; 26th April 2016 at 08:07 PM. Reason: More Fixes

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

I'm interested to see what profile/backstories you'll write soon. However I did find something that was off in the report, and that's the inclusion of Tigron and Van Uber. Tigron was shut down since the end of the F9000 era, yet still left a craft (just like you posted) in the main Qirex facility. However, it was soon scrapped by the team moments later in the FX300 (2190's). As for Van Uber, despite doing well during the FX300 era, they for some reason closed their team later on during that same league.

And Xios should be called EG-X since they and EG-r merged sometime before the FX350 era

I'm just pointing those out for history/timeline accuracy purposes. I recommend looking up an accurate timeline and the teams on the WipEout Central Wikia and/or HellfireWZ's video of the teams on Youtube before starting. Hope to see more posts on this thread soon.

Dang it's been a very long time since I've posted here. Now I'm back at least for now.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 5th March 2016 at 09:20 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

I appreciate the heads up, though the world this was based off of was from Challenger's team profiles, in which both Tigron Enterprises and Van-Uber still exist as junior/reserve teams in said world. One of Tigron's secondary hangers was bought up by Tigron's new team principle and, with their applications denied for the FX league, a Tigron craft runs in the JX leagues, who happens to show up during the Rapier series. Van-Uber on the other hand was denied an entry to both FX350 and 400 events and they were left to dominate the junior leagues when Mirage came along and 'ruined' their day.

Also, Xios in this world is the name of EG-X's Junior Racing Team as the team chose Xios at the time and I did make some minor changes such as age limit from 16 to 14.

Some of the characters are taken from each world and will be referenced in my pilot profiles once I find time to do them, assuming work IRL doesn't get the best of me first.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 15th April 2016 at 09:44 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Deadmaned

Didn't realized that, thanks for pointing that out, at least that would make sense as to why they're still there but not mentioned in the FX leagues continuing on. I do think Van Uber would make a comeback during some point in the FX500 league, but that's in my own future timeline though.

Good to know.
    Last edited by Synergy2048; 6th March 2016 at 12:36 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Post cleared for the pilot profiles to be posted on another thread.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 26th March 2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Post cleared for the pilot profiles to be posted on another thread.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Some food for thought (if this helps):

When I was starting to write up my Chronicles, I had asked Challenger which year did he vision the FX500 league to be set (as some of the years written initially didn't make sense). He replied c.2230, so maybe you can use this and my decision to stop the results of my chronicles at 2216 as a guide maybe.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

When I did the race report, I took the time frame based off of Challenger's RP, which was initially set during 2212 though I moved it three years later. I do plan to make a 2216 season somewhere down the line.