Thread: Time Trial Times?

Default Time Trial Times?

I got this game a couple weeks ago and I've beaten everything 100%, so i'm mostly interested in time trial now. Problem is I can't find any times! The official site times are obviously fake or using some cheat method to get them. Thers none on this site either. So basically what i'm asking is, can anyone post up some times for time trial that i can aim for? Something that shows the times the good players are getting.

When viewing the times on this site, there is a drop down menu to the left labeled 'Race Type' that will allow you to select Time Trial times.

Good luck, and welcome!

which game, ajs? if you're talking about Fusion, we don't have any times posted for it here. we don't want to interfere with or compete with the official Fusion site. actually, i didn't even know it was still online; though; i can never get it to come up. did they change addresses? if so, what is the current one?

we do have time trial tables for WO3 in various versions, but that's the only one so far

Gadzooks! I forgot all about Fusion. D'oh! ops:

(for that matter, it never occured to me that one might want times for any of the other games. Stupid me.)

Yeah i was talking about fusion (hence posting in this forum). The official site is still wipeoutfusion.com. Its a shame you don't want to compete with it because when I checked the times for florion height 1 and the fastest came up 0.1 secs, I decided to look for some alternative site for times.
    For me, competition on games is what makes them worth replaying. I may have to pick up wipeout3, does that work fine played through the ps2 (eg no time trial screw ups)?

The newest posts list always makes me forget to check which board is being posted to. Which often results in me looking like an idiot.

From what I understand, the official Fusion boards have long had a problem with fake times. I guess they've given up on trying to keep them accurate. We work on the honor system here - so far, to great effect.

IIRC, Infoxicated (the head guy here) was going to wait until the official boards were taken down before putting up tables for that game, so as not to compete. It turns out that Fusion isn't too well regarded on these boards, so I wouldn't expect it to happen any time soon, if at all.

PS2 times for WO3 are accurate and acceptable. If good competition is what you're looking for, you've definitely come to the right place!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

yeah this IS the right place!
    just go get that wo3 cd u'll have u hands full for months!! (^_^)

welcome here btw! (^.^)/

Cheers. i've picked up wipeout3 now for the princely sum of £2-99 (about $5). I'll see how it goes over the next few weeks.