Thread: Hilarious/Brilliant Fan-Fic concept

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

Default Hilarious/Brilliant Fan-Fic concept

Right, so I was having a chat about team allegiance late into this Friday's Flyabout get-together - a string of unusually decent results in an Icaras putting doubt into my zealous Faith in Harimau
    And Knux sent this brilliant message in chat - 'Goteki forever!'

And from there sparked a ridiculous(ly good) fan-fic idea...
    Picture scene:

"Following its destruction in 2137, the island of Makana was left a wasteland. As the survivors slowly and quietly rebuilt brick by brick, the scandal of the F9000 league plunged the world into the Dark Days.
    Throughout the people's struggles, crime syndicates reigned, running rampant and unchecked on the island for too long, dousing the flames of hope that life would be the same again.
    But out of the darkness rose up a phoenix. The one thing that could bring change and prosperity back to the island... protecting the people, standing as a vanguard for all Makanians!

Goteki 45!

Shamed by their dark past as the most violent AG team in the F7200 league, the Goteki 45 Vigilante Squad now stand as paragons of justice for the citizens of Makana.
    Not the heroes the city deserves... but totally awesome all the same."

(By the way, for those who don't get the reference? What Knux said sounded like that one film from the 90s, Batman Forever...)

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

I 100% approve this. Needs to be very much along the lines of every other naff 90s action movie, especially things like Batman XDD Would be great, and it'd be a giggle.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

"Wots the 45 mean m8?"

PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

I'm playing around with some ideas. This one seems a little too convenient, but it's the best one I can think of for now:

The justice group at the time of its formation just so happened to number 45, so they called themselves "The Goteki 45" to honour/rectify the mistakes of the old team.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Ace3000 View Post
    "Wots the 45 mean m8?"
    In reality, it represents the number of islands in the Pacific Island region.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I know, I was going along with the fact that it's supposed to be some kind of comedy