Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BallisticNG - Screenshots (large images)

PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

Very.... VERY slow progress here. The air intake now splits into two tubes as it passes [over the AG unit/under the cockpit] to reach the engine, but I'm having definite trouble working out the backend design.

Think I might need to get in contact with one of my buddies who creates countless airship and space-borne capital ship designs just for fun. I'm sure he could figure something out.

PSN ID
    bigsnake009

I guess this thread could be used for videos as well, here's Utah Project in a near completed state! I'm going to add some more buildings and other small details and I think I'll be able to call it complete, in particular I want to make the area around the start grid a bit more interesting and add some variety in the sections that are just surrounded in rocks.

Timezone
    GMT -6

That track reminds me somewhat of a mix between Half-Life and the first Unreal (leaning a lot towards the former), with the overall aesthetic. Looks really good overall.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 7th March 2016 at 12:09 AM.

PSN ID
    Xpand122

Timezone
    GMT -6

That looks really cool, reminds me of an under-construction geodesic dome. I also like the illuminated strips on the track.

Are different tracks going to be playable at different times of day and/or under different weather conditions?

PSN ID
    Xpand122

Weather conditions I don't think so, time of day I'm not sure, but most likely not. Weather and time of day is static, but differs for each track though.

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Looks almost like a night race at Koroderra! Nice!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnake View Post
    I guess this thread could be used for videos as well, here's Utah Project in a near completed state! I'm going to add some more buildings and other small details and I think I'll be able to call it complete, in particular I want to make the area around the start grid a bit more interesting and add some variety in the sections that are just surrounded in rocks.

Nice video

PSN ID
    Xpand122

And there was light....

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Very cool !

Are you doing this by code or using a 3D modeler ?