Default Formula Fusion FF3000 Reveal

The new FF3000 craft.

FF3000_Craft.jpg

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    dreadofmondays

Looks green.

Jokes aside, I think that the livery looks a bit busy. There's precious little surface area here, but most of it is black; it could be used for creative colourful designs or large, prominent sponsor logos (instead of simple, straight text aka chillblast).
    Last edited by dreadofmondays; 30th December 2015 at 11:01 AM.

I like that these ships are trying to be their own thing and not a pale copy of the WipEout designs.

Not sure I find them quite as attractive though Must be a matter of taste

Well, it's pretty hard to make an AG-racing ship that doesn't resemble anything that's been done. Sometimes the restrictions of the design (so that it fits the theme of the game) don't leave much to the imagination regarding the basic shape of the vehicles. I personally dislike vehicles with a lot of gaps and bulges (in general, although I have my favourites in that category), mainly because I can't shake the aerodynamic problems of those designs away, even though I know it's a game, it's just something in my subconscious that doesn't let me appreciate the vehicle from an artistic POV. In any case, the design of this ship is certainly unique.

PSN ID
    DIXI200

very eye-catching, with attention to detail, a new look for ships AG. For a full vote, I have to drive

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I think ship design should put more emphasis on differentiating the craft at the top canopy, and especially the rear of the craft.

After all, when actually racing, no matter which view you race in [Near, Far or Cockpit ] those are the parts of the other craft that you are going to be seeing most.

Also that the showing of working of the various crafts air brakes could be highlighted a bit more in actual game play [they show up on WO HD, but are still a very subtle effect ], it would make racing just that little bit more realistic .....similar to having braking and indicator lights showing in some car racing games.

I imagine little things like this would be especially awesome if playing via VR headset.