Hi il_mago, many thanks for the kind wishes!!

Firstly please be aware that ALL feedback in all channels is either read or passed on to the team and is very much valued.

I think it's an unfortunate part of the nature of Early Access that there is always going to be some overlap between the feedback given and what is already known about/being worked on but in my personal opinion no feedback is a waste of time - at the very least it can act as affirmation that we are working in the right direction. However, that is just my personal opinion and please rest assured that we are going to have greater community engagement from here on in so hopefully this overlap can be minimised.

As for being one of the greatest communities in the videogame industry - I completely agree!! I still consider myself to be first and foremost an AG racing fan and member of the community - I was a kickstarter backer for Formula Fusion before I was lucky enough to end up working on it and completely agree on the need for it to be awesome - rest assured the passion is there and the work is being put in to make it happen!!