Thread: What if you could have 4 more tracks return for HD?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Yoshi1996

Default What if you could have 4 more tracks return for HD?

Imagine an alternate universe where Studio Liverpool is developing a second expansion pack for WipEout HD. This DLC will include four Pure / Pulse tracks to return, reimagined in glorious HD. The question is: Which four circuits would YOU hope gets to make a return? And why did you choose the ones you did?

Heres my list:
    1. Exostra Run (Pure) - A dark, industrial track is something WipEout HD needs! We need more of those night circuits, man! Exostra run is open and simple enough, but has some interesting scenarios that would test the physics of WipEout HD. Starting off with a high banked drop into a sharp incline, I think Exostra run could make for a wild ride!

2. Sinucit (Pure) - We need some shiny, neon cityscapes in HD. Anulpha pass and Amphesium are neon, but are built within contained environments. Neither really reach out into the skyscrapers beyond. Sinucit would add come much needed multi-path circuits, featuring two splits in the track.

3. Bisilico (Pulse) - That gritty Bladerunner atmosphere of 2097 needs a little more presence in HD. With some interesting usage of Magstrips, Bisilico would be the best choice of the remaining Pulse tracks to return for HD. I would have the Black run of Bisilico be the forward variant in HD, and have the reverse be exactly that because screw the White run.

4. Blue Ridge (Pure) - I see people praising this circuit for it's appearance a lot, and I have to agree: Blue Ridge has the beautiful atmosphere of a Rocky Mountian range at sunset. Nature has no real presence in HD, this track would give the game what it needed. Also, with this track added, the Alpha league of Pure would be complete! Allowing us to have a classic tournament experience with Vineta K, Modesto Heights, Chenghou Project, and Blue Ridge finale!
    Last edited by AGgamer; 16th September 2015 at 12:20 AM.