Thread: WipEout PS1 Sealed

Default WipEout PS1 Sealed

Hi,

I am new to the forum so not sure if this is the correct place to post this but... I am wondering if anyone here owns a sealed copy of WipEout ? And is looking to sell, if so let me know

Many Thanks
    David

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Finding a sealed one isn't going to be easy and you'll have to pay careful attention for fake re-wraps (You can determine if it's legitimate by checking if it has a playstation pattern band in the seal (these are present in the normal (square) cd cases up to the PS3 games (Vita games don't have it)), i don't have a sealed one in my collection so can't help you there, but i recommend installing the ebay app on your smartphone and adding a search term "wipeout new" and/or "wipeout sealed" to your followed searches, it'll send you push notifications when it finds a match

Cipher

Hi Cipher,

Thanks for the reply, I am prepared to pay very well for a sealed copy and have also done what you suggested

P.S. I am also willing to pay a referral fee for anyone that finds a perfect copy

Cheers
    David

The world is crazy.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Yoshi1996

99.9% chance it doesn't exist.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

99.9% sure it does in someone else's collection, or stored away in a dark corner of some storage room, forgotten

And yw Lyonz, good luck finding it!!

Cipher