Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D3D9Wrapper for Texture mods...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Download link works!

Unfortunately, after following the instructions I receive an "Intruder.dll load error" when d3d9.dll is placed in the folder

Timezone
    GMT -3

Quote Originally Posted by amplificated View Post
    Download link works!

Unfortunately, after following the instructions I receive an "Intruder.dll load error" when d3d9.dll is placed in the folder
    I was having this error also on my father's PC. Delete "d3d9.dll" I've provided, open ppsspp and close it. Try getting ninja ripper, open ppsspp with it, rip something(just in case) and close. Another d3d9.dll should appear. Try opening texmod and load the game with the files to see if it works. I've searched about that error to no avail.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by Rafeku View Post
    *Bump*
    Yes this AG-SYS is from Pure, and Yes it does overwrite the textures using a D3D9 Hook on the emulator. I wanted to see what would come out from this, but no one took interest in making a a WipEout Pulse/Pure HD or making skins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid Divide View Post
    Me too! I want the functionality we lost when the wipeout-game.com site went down.

What we really need is the ability to ADD skins, just like the old method had. I want to keep the main skins for the game as they are.
    Sideloading custom firmware onto your PSP will give you the ability to add various plugins and third-party tools, like EBOOT dumps, PSAR decrypters, DRM crackers, and even the ability to both generate and load un-encrypted savedata. Perhaps that sort of thing would open the doorway for future changes. (Some plugins and patches even do tiny things to improve both performance and battery life!)

As for the .PSD templates, the undamaged EG-X Zone Ship is absent. What I can do, however, is export them to .PDN, for anybody who doesn't have Photoshop.

P.S.: I'm working on animated PSP backgrounds, inspired by the animated savedata icons used by WipEout Pure and Pulse. Don't seen to be having much luck...

EDIT: Would it be possible to use this wrapper (combined with custom XML files) to replace the HUD with one from a different WipEout game? The WO64 HUD would be pretty hot as a concave.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 25th October 2016 at 10:42 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Now that there are texture mods, and my dad was recently employed at Wells Fargo, I actually came up with a new Sponsorship sticker.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1U...ew?usp=sharing

The Wells Fargo logo, at the time of the FX300.