Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback thread - v0.0.4

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

I will not play this until internal view is released. Where's the respect for internal players?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

They said they will be implementing it in the future, but it's not top priority right now
    You can get an underneath camera with some shimmying around with the UE4 commands, but i think they disabled the console in the latest version, so no longer possible

Cipher

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

To be honest mate, I don't care about a game that doesn't has internal view. Even mobile games can change view. Until then, dead for me.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

R8 haven't decided where they are going to put the camera for internal view yet, that's why we haven't seen it released yet.

I'm like you and have always raced using internal view, so trying to get to grips with the less than stellar handling while using a view I have seldom used hasn't been that brilliant a experience.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Friday update 0.5 is really nice NY by night & reverse, better graphics, better handling, better HUD, better everything... OMG they did an awesome job.

NY by night, best track so far. Looks like the new NFS but of course better because it's Wip3out eheh.

Just tried this shadowplay thing for the first time, sorry for my bad racing lines, here we go THERE (youtube)

Still Alpha but already gorgeous, well done R8
    Last edited by kanar; 21st August 2015 at 11:53 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

And that's why you don't put copyrighted music on your stuff. Looks great though, but can't hear a thing unfortunately.

My only wish is for a way to disable chromatic aberration during boosting. That is a very annoying effect to me and others. And by annoying I mean it causes instant eye strain, and prolonged exposure will invariably cause headache.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

New version out now, please use the new thread for feedback