Thread: Anyone interested in play Wipeout Pulse on line using the emulator PPSSPP?

Timezone
    GMT -3

Default Anyone interested in play Wipeout Pulse on line using the emulator PPSSPP?

I never tried but it can't be that difficult! Since I can't play using the PSP with other people I'm wondering if anyone is interested.

If I get lucky and at least I can find one test subject we can learn together how to play on line

I'm not a PRO so I'm in this just for the fun but if there is enough people we can even make tournaments and stuff!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Hasteguy

I too am interested in this. To this date, I've never played a single Wipeout game(and I flog myself every day for it like a good sinner). Pulse looks the most interesting to me, and I'm wondering if I should just skip getting a PSP and play it on PPSSPP.

Either way, I'll be joining you all in playing. Just want to get the best experience. Also, if we can play online through an emulator(never heard it happening), more the better.

PSN ID
    VacuusVocis

I've got these games, but only one friend IRL that I can Ad-Hoc with, so playing online here could be fun.

It shouldn't be too difficult to do, though everyone needs to use the same copy of the game (EUR or US) on PPSSPP.
    But it looks like it might need a little bit of techy knowhow regarding setting up a secured VPN, and running an AdHoc emulator. I've been doing a few Google searches and there are a few options.

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    Sin-invidia

I am very interested in playing. We can use Hamachi to host it. I would recommend we all use the EUR versions. PM me and we can get it set up sometime. Ive been playing non stop since I stumbled across ppsspp the other day.
    Last edited by NCR_Assassin; 18th December 2015 at 01:31 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Can you use ps3 ad-hoc? If yes, l can play with you

stevie

nu9get Guest

i'm in guys, wanna try it, some days ago i saw a video on youtube of a guy playing it.
    take a look at this thread, it explains very well how to set it up without hosting youself, coldbird.net does it for you.
    you only have to edit some configs on your router tho.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=14264

You can do that?

I'm going to try this out sometime tomorrow. I've been meaning to download PPSSPP for a while now because I want to play Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth so if you are all going to play via Hamachi then I'll definitely grab the emulator.

nu9get Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fdfxd View Post
    You can do that?
    when i have free time i'll try it out, check this thread for updates...

I really want to check this emulator out as it appears to make the game run smoother than it already is and the graphics look insane.

This is one of the main reasons I'm hoping the Vita gets hacked at some point as this on there will just be so amazing on the go.