PDA

View Full Version : Random 2048 Questions That Don't Need A Thread Of Their Own

Cipher
24th June 2015, 06:40 PM
+1 for originality?? :p

Basically what the title says, if you have a question about 2048 but don't see the need for a thread about it, drop it here!

My question;
Is there a way to update your records to the online leaderboards? I did some offline speed laps (quite a few) and am bummed to see they aren't updated to the online leaderboards after signing on :/
Or maybe i'm just being an impatient bugga? :p

Thx in advance!
Cipher

Ondryskuba
25th June 2015, 07:09 PM
There is only 1 way. Make better time while you are online.

Jonny
25th June 2015, 07:15 PM
I guess they update automatically, not sure, just thought to have witnessed that once

Cipher
26th June 2015, 09:06 AM
@ondryskuba I was afraid i'd get that answer :p It's really hard to improve some of them XD, but actually, even that doesn't seem to work oddly enough, i have a unity square C speed lap which i've improve 2 times now (39.12 atm), yet it still keeps showing the old record >.>

@Jonny hopefully :s

Cipher

Ondryskuba
26th June 2015, 02:42 PM
I have a unity square C speed lap which i've improve 2 times now (39.12 atm), yet it still keeps showing the old record >.>

Same thing happened to me. It's a bug, you simply can't do anything with it.

Cipher
26th June 2015, 10:49 PM
Ah okay, might make an album with 2048 records instead then ;)
Thx for the heads up :)

Cipher

Ondryskuba
8th July 2015, 01:35 PM
I also have a question about this pic: http://g3ar.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Wipeout-Alive.jpg

You can see there an orange Feisar agility and I need to ask, how can I get it ?!
I saw the same ship in online race, still remember it, so it must be possible to get this paint.

Cipher
8th July 2015, 02:42 PM
You get it by completing the online campaign ;) (At least a normal pass in every cell)

Cipher

Anonanon
9th July 2015, 02:34 AM
I just bought my first Vita and of course with it Wipeout 2048, sorry for being clueless. Can I earn multiplayer trophies in ad-hoc play?

Ondryskuba
9th July 2015, 11:25 AM
@Cipher
Thx, I'm in level 12 now so I'm close.

@Anonanon
No, only in normal online Multyplayer which have a big campaign.

Cipher
9th July 2015, 12:32 PM
@Ondry Make sure never to press the "online campaign" button when you have connectivity problems, or PSN is derping, always go to "cross play" first, and see if it shows the lobby lists, if it gives an error, or kicks you back to the main menu, NEVER, EVER, press the online campaign button, it has a tendency to reset >.> (Been there 4 times)
Just FYI ;)

@Anona what Ondry said, online campaign has a "campaign" of its own, then again, i never tried ad-hoc, but i don't think they're compatible for trophy hunting

Cipher

Ondryskuba
9th July 2015, 05:38 PM
@Cipher I've got problems with my internet connection (long story), but this never happened to me, only happened this:

I've turned my Vita off in the singleplayer and I've gone to a toilet (for example). After some minutes I've turned it on and got a message "bla bla problems with connection bla bla". I've pressed the online campaign button and got another message, same as the one, when I've started play the game: "Welcome to online campaign....". The game have showed me I haven't completed any race, can only pressed the first event button. BUT after I've pressed it the game have loaded all my passes everything was OK.

But thanks , I'll be more careful now.

PureSpeed7
13th July 2015, 08:30 PM
You get it by completing the online campaign ;) (At least a normal pass in every cell)

Cipher

Is there an alternate livery for all teams? I would like to see the ag systems one. :p

EDIT:

So I figured out there are liveries for every ship so if anyone could post pictures that would be cool.:)

Cipher
18th July 2015, 11:43 AM
Sorry it's a bit late, but here you go; http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=421 :)

Cipher

PureSpeed7
18th July 2015, 11:51 PM
The photos only showed the very tip of the nose of the ship, but I was able to see the colors. I've always been a sucker for these 'play more of this game to get new paint jobs!' things and let's just say ill be online more often now. :hyper

EDIT:

I've been dumb. I didn't see that I could scroll left & right before posting a comment that made me look like a gibbon. Maybe next time I should look at my whole screen. *facepalm* ;)

Cipher
19th July 2015, 01:54 AM
Yeah, they're a bit big, i will admit :P
They fit on my screen though.. barely :D

Cipher

Ondryskuba
22nd July 2015, 11:35 AM
Jezus..... I think I'm in love.

Dat AG-Sys speed is awesome !!

NeroIcaras
10th August 2015, 04:47 AM
where is the feisar prototype hidden event