PDA

View Full Version : Plague Inc: Evolved

Knux_Chaotix
2nd November 2014, 08:04 PM
So a friend of mine recently introduced me to Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam and my god its so damn addictive!!! One of the more addictive strategy games I've picked up in forever, and if my sources are correct, its still being tweeked for things like a multi player mode etc. Basics are you select a disease type and slowly try and infect then destroy humanity, including Necroa Virus and Simian Flu, before they manage to cure you. Only had the game 2 days and clocked up nearly 22 hours on it already. Anyone else playing?

Jonny
2nd November 2014, 09:09 PM
My brother plays these games (and I play DEFCON^^).

Hellfire_WZ
3rd November 2014, 10:28 AM
Haha! Yeah, downloaded it on Saturday. Extremely addictive, finished the main game on Normal using bacteria, fungus and virus, and also the Black Death scenario. That's with a lot of failures in between, usually thanks to bloody Greenland! :)

Snakenator1
3rd November 2014, 10:45 AM
Played a similar game called Pandemic 2 which is a free online flash game. That's also addictive and uses similar principles so I'll look into this one :)

Knux_Chaotix
3rd November 2014, 11:10 AM
That's with a lot of failures in between, usually thanks to bloody Greenland! :)

Know that feeling all too well XD Greenland and Canada for me. They just do not want to infect at all. I've finished the main game on Normal with everything apart from the Bio Weapon and Simian Flu. The Necroa Virus is a nightmare btw. Took me like 8 attempts to get it right.

@Snake - Yes, yes you should go look into this one!! Join us!!! XD