PDA

View Full Version : PSTV and Pure

Rapier Racer
16th October 2014, 09:43 AM
Okay so if a thread for this exists my attempts to find it have failed.

Anyhoo I got an email from Playstation which included a link to a full list of the games that would work with Plantation TV and Wipeout Pure was one of them. Am I to believe that this would allow me to play Pure on a TV with a DS4? I've not done extensive research into PSTV but as far as I am aware that's what it does.

Would anyone else be interested? I would have killed for Pure to be on a console back in the day, this alone is making the purchase a little tempting where I had no interest before.

Ace3000
16th October 2014, 10:39 AM
Plantation TV

Erm, right. Autocorrect strikes once again, it seems. XD

Anyway, Pure on a TV would be awesome!

Rapier Racer
16th October 2014, 11:49 AM
lol yeah plantation TV, watch that tobacco grow in 1080p HD!!

stin
16th October 2014, 09:26 PM
So you can whup my arse on that slightly big TV? Is that what you are saying? :p

stevie:)

blackwiggle
17th October 2014, 08:47 AM
Yep.
Day one purchase for me if that info is correct and we can play online.
If we can't play online there seems little point.

Don't expect PSTV to fill your screen playing PURE / PULSE.
I imagine it would be similar to how I have my PSP GO! mini PS3 set up.
The screen fills around 70%- 80% of my TV .... it is after all a different screen size format, that is basically being up-scaled.

Rapier Racer
23rd October 2014, 12:27 PM
Yes stevie just think of it as me whipping your arse on a slightly larger scale!

Yeah I did wonder about the resolution I suspected there might be a black box on sceen to some extent, I'd rather that than it be pixelated. I wouldn't expect online play beyond ad-hoc party or xlink if any I just want the DS4 control and bigger picture.