PDA

View Full Version : PS4 wipEout - how badly do you want it?

terra-wrists
10th September 2014, 02:46 PM
There's a petition on change.org for Sony to make a wipEout for PS4... sign up, surely the membership can help bump this from its measly 89 signatories to something more substantial?

Get counted ! :)

https://www.change.org/p/sony-computer-entertainment-wipeout-for-playstation-4

Suggested Edit*

New Target: 500 signatories

Number of Signatories needed: 241 (259 signed)

What is wipEout?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfAuuNv6790
wipEout HD was released 6 years ago

wipEout has been the Playstations launch titles and iconic games for all its console incarnations to date - except for the PS4 that is. Back in 2012, Sony closed down Studio Liverpool, the developers of the game and now the future of the franchise is uncertain. The developers have moved on to other things, and Sony having launched the PS4, show no signs of giving us a wipEout for it. Though there were rumours of Studio Liverpool working on a radically different wipEout game before the studio got canned, it seems the chance of us gamers actually getting to see what that could have been - is not going to happen... but I believe it can.

This petition is not just about wipEout fans. It's about you - the gamer - getting to push your vote to Sony. As a small community of die hard wipEout fans - we'd never be able to show enough signatures on this petition ourselves - we kinda already know that - but there's a wider world of gaming out there - and you all play other games, and can share this petition with other gamers and on other forums, your facebooks and twitters, etc.

This is the only way I can see for this petition to get the required number of signatories onto it - in my estimation, that would be circa 100,000 plus - it's a BIG ask, but if difficult takes a day... impossible takes a year. And most of you have been playing this game for faaar longer than that. We can do it.

It's free to sign, thank you for listening :)

We, The Pilots

For more information on the series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wipeout_(series) to see the latest wipEout game, wipEout 2048 (PS VITA), go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4slkUvXMIs

* - suggested edit: Amaroq Dricaldari :+

Jonny
10th September 2014, 03:12 PM
I don't want this game, because no euromonies for PS4

Azurooth
10th September 2014, 03:17 PM
Done!

Amaroq Dricaldari
10th September 2014, 07:06 PM
Enough to have the desire to break into Sony and make one myself. But I will sign the petition, because I have no means of actually making my own WipEout game. Better to have the ex-SL employees do it.

Jonny
10th September 2014, 07:20 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense to make Sony giving the WipEout brant to a dev studio?
If people just say "WipEout game, PS4, now!" this will surely be no good game.

Yay 706th post BTW :P

Hybrid Divide
10th September 2014, 08:00 PM
Signed!

Knux_Chaotix
10th September 2014, 08:30 PM
Signed and shared. The more signatures the better

TheConzio
11th September 2014, 08:23 AM
Signed, sharing with friends.

Maciek1704
11th September 2014, 01:59 PM
Signed :D

terra-wrists
11th September 2014, 02:05 PM
wow, we're up to 155 sigs already :) when I opened this thread, I was the 89th sig... 45 more needed for the petition to achieve its target of 200 sigs :+ not bad going.

slimjim
11th September 2014, 03:15 PM
il fill this one out later

Amaroq Dricaldari
12th September 2014, 03:06 AM
I had an idea on how we could increase interest in WipEout, while also helping new players get used to the games, thus improving sales of the wipeout games by enticing more people to play it, and that would make it more likely for Sony to let Firesprite resurrect the franchise.

The plan is simple: find a way to get HellfireWZ's videos up on PSN for free download. It would cost is nothing, except possibly what it would take to convince Sony to put them up in the first place, but it might be worth the effort.

Sunnydays
13th September 2014, 07:53 AM
I voted it!
I wish new wipEout would be released on PS4 from bottom of my heart.

stin
13th September 2014, 10:58 AM
Signed :)

stevie:)

WikEv_512
13th September 2014, 02:18 PM
Signed ! :D

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th September 2014, 05:57 PM
174 signatures. This isn't gonna be enough... Expanding campaign ads to Twitter and Skype

terra-wrists
13th September 2014, 09:31 PM
good thinking bud ! :+

Amaroq Dricaldari
13th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Thanks. Did you see my post about getting Hellfire's videos onto PSN to raise interest in WipEout?

slimjim
13th September 2014, 09:57 PM
even with enough signatures is anything likely to be done

Light Buster
14th September 2014, 12:28 AM
Let's hope Sony finally gives me a reason to buy a PS4.

Amaroq Dricaldari
14th September 2014, 04:25 AM
even with enough signatures is anything likely to be done

Only one way to find out. Besides, what do we have to lose?

terra-wrists
14th September 2014, 05:00 PM
yup, this forum is the last line of hope for any wipEout... if we give up. It's dead.

We Never Give Up.

stin
14th September 2014, 05:33 PM
fair enough but all I can say is..............WipEout ForEver!!!

Amaroq Dricaldari
14th September 2014, 06:37 PM
We Never Give Up.

*Never Turn Back (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Never_Turn_Back) plays*

slimjim
14th September 2014, 11:57 PM
i only say that because that site the petition is on is attempting to get support for Logitech wheels on ps4 also id love for both of these to happen

Amaroq Dricaldari
15th September 2014, 01:01 AM
Forget wheels, those things are nothing compared to the NegCon.

Ace3000
15th September 2014, 11:33 AM
*Never Turn Back (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Never_Turn_Back) plays*

I thought of the Shadow the Hedgehog song when I saw this, then I clicked the link and saw I was actually correct!

terra-wrists
15th September 2014, 06:54 PM
only 15 more signatories needed guys :)

slimjim
15th September 2014, 08:03 PM
Forget wheels, those things are nothing compared to the NegCon.

i know i have two NegCon but they wont be useful for my ps4

its down to 14 now terra:rock

terra-wrists
15th September 2014, 10:31 PM
:guitar whoop whoop, that's how we do ! :)

Amaroq Dricaldari
16th September 2014, 12:26 AM
I still think that we should figure out a way to get Hellfire's WipEout videos onto PSN. It would significantly raise mass interest in WipEout. And thus raise sales. And thus increase the chances of Sony resurrecting the franchise.

stin
16th September 2014, 09:58 AM
It's not how you want ps4 but we have not seen any decent games yet but yes l do want a wipeout but!, in properly. .......

stevie :)

Cipher
16th September 2014, 12:07 PM
Don't wanne crush any dreams or anything, but that goal just keeps doubling you know, once it reaches 200, the new goal will be 400 (at least that's how it went from 100->200)
I do think to have any significance you'd need about 1000 or more :/

Cipher

Knux_Chaotix
16th September 2014, 12:35 PM
Theres no harm in trying

terra-wrists
16th September 2014, 12:43 PM
psygnosis.com redirects back to uk.playstation.com - the legacy lives on, albeit, under the radar.

shoryusatsu999
16th September 2014, 12:46 PM
I'm not sure if Hellfire and Sony would be able to work out a deal on those videos. I do agree that they are some of the best ways to get (and keep) people interested in the series, though.

terra-wrists
16th September 2014, 01:20 PM
I think Hellfire is already in contact with some ex SL employees, so it may be best to ask him directly in a private message?

Amaroq Dricaldari
16th September 2014, 08:36 PM
I would, but I am kinda scared of him ;~;

I'll give it a shot though. Maybe if we could also convince Sony to put up the WipEout Pure and the Pulse DLC on the PS Store for North America. As it stands, you can only get that stuff off PSN in Europe.

TheConzio
19th September 2014, 02:08 AM
1 needed left, before it hits 200 :)

Amaroq Dricaldari
19th September 2014, 03:05 AM
We need to sticky this thread. We should also get Hellfire to sign it if he hasn't already.

kingpin12345
19th September 2014, 01:37 PM
Signed and shared. That's 200 signatures.

Jonny
20th September 2014, 10:11 PM
Must it really be a PS4 game? I donĀ“t want to buy one [saving money for a driving license ^^(actually I really need a job :P)]

Amaroq Dricaldari
20th September 2014, 10:55 PM
The needs of the collective outweigh the needs of the individual. And if it is a PS4 game, maybe they can compensate by releasing a PS3 port of 2048 just for you, with WipEout HD physics, 1080p resolution and 60 FPS.

Jonny
21st September 2014, 12:52 AM
I neither have a PS3 (#PCMasterRace), however, maybe I'll sign this petition later, just for the collective ;)
Who would make this game? (pls Firesprite)

terra-wrists
21st September 2014, 12:18 PM
Signed and shared. That's 200 signatures.

Nice one bud! :)

I was hearing "target attainable" during the last 10 or so sigs remaining :D

Now it's more like "Zone Zeus" :D

mannjon
21st September 2014, 03:21 PM
A few things...

First, Sony isn't doing so well. A recent report shows just how bad they are financially. I don't have a link, but a quick Google search will lead you to it. This will unfortunately mean "appealing to the masses" for any 1st party development. Since Sony still technically owns the franchise, and based off of 2048's meager earnings, things don't look good for a future brand new release because it would just require too much effort on Sony's behalf. As popular as Wipeout is among us fans, it pains me to have to accept the fact that even 3rd party CoD type of games will get full support when Wipeout will receive none. 200 signature won't cut it, we need something bigger and better. I don't know why Sony keeps resisting letting Wipeout become a 3rd party franchise but fails to do anything with the series. It almost seems like they want Wipeout to cease to exist.

Second, if Wipeout does have a chance to have some sort of new iteration, it likely will fall victim to what I like to call the "hipster gamer appeal test." All of my favorite long running series have been changed to the point where I barely recognize them anymore due to a new generation of players that don't want the same experiences. Take Final Fantasy for example. They got rid of the turn based combat with 12 (which I personally loved 12, don't get me wrong) but they changed the whole paradigm. Then they released XIII which was even more off the beaten path and while I still played through it, I didn't like the gameplay mechanics as much. With each new iteration, Square has been trying to appeal to more casual gamers thinking that it will sell better on a wider market. It might be the case too, as I've noticed more and more action RPG's and fewer and fewer turn based RPG's. They are abandoning long time fans on a gamble that dumbed down gameplay will sell a few extra copies. The FFX remaster sparked some life into the series and sold quite well, which I hope Square will take to heart. In the case of Wipeout, we may get a new game someday, but it will likely appeal more to the casual gamer and not us true fans. This could mean easier play, dumbed down controls, more emphasis on the story and less on the game, and possible making it more accessible to first time players. WOHD was either love it or hate it as far as reviews were concerned and most people that didn't like it were turned off by difficulty. Instead of having to work for trophies, they complained it was too hard. So Sony may see this as a hint to dumb down the game and make it easier for trophy hunters to buy. I hope this isn't the case.

Third, there may be a silver lining here. While most series are forced to adapt to a new generation of lazy gamers, every now and then we get a remaster of a re-release just for the long time fans. Persona 4 did this (hate the game but still), Final Fantasy X, X-2 did it, and there are a few others I can't recall yet. Final Fantasy XII may yet see an HD remaster. So this leads me to believe that a good approach might be to try to ask for a remaster rather than a completely new game. Remember that HD was essentially a remaster of Pulse afterall with new tracks, and new mechanics. I for one would love them to compile tracks from XL, the original wipeout, and wip3out into a solid remaster HD release with similar controls to HD. It might be easier to do as well if they kept the same physics models and such.

In the end, the fate of the series seems pretty dismal. There hasn't been a Playstation console without a Wipeout launch and usually the game is a console launch title or is available shortly after release. As desperate as we all are for a new release, I think the only way it will happen is if the game is radically changed or if other franchises start to fizzle out (I would love to stop hearing about frelling CoD, aren't there about 50 of them around now?).

Amaroq Dricaldari
21st September 2014, 03:42 PM
What about my Videos idea?

Also, maybe Sony should adopt a Name-Your-Price approach to their online store. And maybe they should allow crowd-source co-funding. That is what I would do if I ran Sony.

Of course, if I sent my own petition or my own emails, Sony would probably never read them. If I could get into a one-on-one chat with a Sony executive on the otherhand... I might be able to share my ideas with them more efficiently.

Oh, I also made a nice 1080 Moa Therma postcard a while back, if anyone wants to see it. It is too large for me to upload, so I will just post a link: https://d.facdn.net/art/amaroqdricaldari/1361753842.amaroqdricaldari_moa_therma_postcard.pn g

If you can change the picture on an existing petition, maybe you can use the thing I made.

Amaroq Dricaldari
27th September 2014, 05:51 PM
I hate having to double-post, but this thread got buried underneath a thread that just got locked. The petition needs more attention if we want Sony to notice it... and I think I know just the thing. Give me a little bit.

Edit: I kind of wish I had $100 to sponsor the petition, because having it advertised to 500 potential supporters sounds yum. Sadly, they do not take cash or PayPal. I ran the numbers on this... If ONE person were to donate $100 to sponsor the petition and the sponsoring had a 100% success rate, and each petitioner who found out through the sponsoring slanted a further ten dollars... Then it would reach up to 25,000 potential supporters.

F.E.I.S.A.R.
28th September 2014, 09:29 PM
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE WIPEOUT PLZ :hyper :nod

blackwiggle
29th September 2014, 08:47 AM
Sony Playstation Forum used to have a separate Aus/NZ forum.
As of 3 weeks ago it has been absorbed into the UK forum [makes sense, we use the same PStore anyway]

I wish Sony would just sell the WO IP to somebody who loves it, and has vision.
Having it languish like this is a crime against gaming.

Amaroq Dricaldari
29th September 2014, 09:42 AM
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE WIPEOUT PLZ :hyper :nod

Then sign.

blackwiggle
29th September 2014, 11:09 AM
I did.

And also posted a link to the petition at the PStrophies Forum.
Which got a immediate response.
http://ps3trophies.com/forums/general-ps4-discussion/43537-petition-wipeout-ag-racing-ps4.html

slimjim
29th September 2014, 07:57 PM
i did like your post on the official ps forums xD so how many signatures does it need before sony will take notice?

terra-wrists
29th September 2014, 09:11 PM
i estimate, 1 million :D that isn't even funny...

slimjim
29th September 2014, 09:14 PM
i wasnt asking for it to be funny it was just curiosity really in petitions how many does it take for some company to take things seriously and what other places can it be put to get more people to see

Amaroq Dricaldari
29th September 2014, 11:51 PM
The point is, Sony only speaks three languages:
- Fluent Japanese
- Money
- Groups larger than 100,000 members

Aka-sho
3rd October 2014, 05:32 AM
I signed. I hope new WipEout will release for PS4. :banzai

DIXI200
3rd October 2014, 07:13 AM
i signed. :rock

Jonny
3rd October 2014, 02:31 PM
I aslo signed, for the cellective ;)

Amaroq Dricaldari
4th October 2014, 02:50 AM
Terra-Wrists, can you edit existing petitions? If that is the case, then you should make your post a lot more detailed about what WipEout is and how it influenced/inspired so much other stuff (you could even include links to videos about it), that way people who don't know anything about WipEout will be more likely to actually sign/share it. Right now, only WipEout fans are signing it.

terra-wrists
8th October 2014, 06:27 PM
Good idea Amaroq, I've edited the first post in the thread now :)

Amaroq Dricaldari
9th October 2014, 08:20 PM
I meant the petition itself, but I'll check

Jonny
13th October 2014, 10:42 AM
Maybe the petition isn't by terra?

terra-wrists
13th October 2014, 12:45 PM
ah yes - the petition isn't by me - I just found it on the web. Periodically, I find my self googling for "PS4 wipeout" and that's how I came across this petition.

Sorry for the confusion :)

(thanks Johnny)

kingpin12345
4th November 2014, 10:37 PM
Guys, News Flash!!! Sony are possibly makeing the new WipEout game at present time. Some info was leaked out along with some development pictures. Judging by one of the pictures, which has the league logo, it is planed to be the F8000 racing league.

9018 9019 9020 9021 9022

You might want to zoom in to the first picture a bit, but you can see the F8000 logo in the background. I'll keep you posted.

Knux_Chaotix
4th November 2014, 11:01 PM
Seen these before dude. Sorry to burst your bubble but that is just some amazingly kick ass fan work by a guy called Max I think. Pretty sure he's on WipeoutZone somewhere. But aye, these are his images and his work. Wipeout Deceit was a name for it, and I think there are more sponsor images that were made by him too. They do look amazing and the fact it keeps being tagged at a "PS4 Wipeout" shows just how incredible his work is.

Found the link to the Tumblr page with all the info on it, its worth a look http://wofuture.tumblr.com/ and theres a thread on here with some info in it too http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?9215-Wipeout-Deceit

kingpin12345
5th November 2014, 04:51 AM
Still, it's good information for WipEout zone users who didn't know about this.

Also, on the quality, the rivets in the FEISAR ship give the game a more realistic look. The scratches give the ships a battered look. I think the FEISAR ship in the picture is based off of the F7200 FEISAR, possibly the F9000 ship.

Ace3000
5th November 2014, 09:40 AM
Looks like it was based off the F7200 FEISAR than anything.

terra-wrists
5th November 2014, 01:06 PM
cake factory advert :D who said there was no cake? :D

kingpin12345
5th November 2014, 05:45 PM
Looks like it was based off the F7200 FEISAR than anything.

True, the general design is based off of the F7200 FEISAR, but the nose looks quite similar to the F9000 FEISAR.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed the g-tech logo hidden in the AG-Systems billboard in picture one. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Xpand
5th November 2014, 07:45 PM
The ship in those pics is the F7200 FEISAR. It's based off of the concept art for Wipeout 3, you can check it here ( http://www.andywhiteley.com/ ) under Wipeout 3/concept art

kingpin12345
5th November 2014, 10:52 PM
Thanks Xpand. I'll check it out when I get the time.

Jonny
5th November 2014, 10:58 PM
Terra, we had the cake-discussion already in another thread. :D

terra-wrists
6th November 2014, 02:37 AM
but it exists :D I saw it advertised :D theres a cake factory in the wipeout universe dude!!! seriously... ask Mr Somo, he knows, he orders his desserts from there - he does, I promise!!! :D

Cipher
9th November 2014, 04:03 PM
You been smoking again Mosj? :P
If not, gimme a wipeout cake NOAAWWWWW!!!!

on topic; I do want a wipeout for PS4, but i don't like the PS+ requirement to go online on PS4 :(

Cipher

kingpin12345
9th November 2014, 09:12 PM
on topic; I do want a wipeout for PS4, but i don't like the PS+ requirement to go online on PS4 :(

Cipher
What the ****??? I have a good piece of mind to go to Sony, shout at them and make it that ps4 games just require a PSN account!!!

Cipher
9th November 2014, 09:30 PM
i know right? :/ It's what put me off on getting a ps4, i don't think they'll change it though, 360 (or xbox one) have had it from the start, just find it kind of dumb you need to pay extra to go online when you already have an internet connction you pay for, but there's where my comp falls in i suppose (steam sales ftw!) ^^

Cipher

kingpin12345
14th November 2014, 10:15 PM
It should stay as it was for PS3/ps vita. Most games just require an Internet conection to go online. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Microsoft has taken over SCE.

P.S. I don't pay for my online conection because I'm using a router on a wired modem plan. Also, it's my dads so he has to pay.

Cipher
14th November 2014, 10:22 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Microsoft has taken over SCE.

Hihi, i like you xD

but yeah, i agreee, it should jjust require internet, not a subscription :/

Cipher (aka Apple-Guy)

Colin Berry
15th December 2014, 11:16 PM
Funny enough Nick B and I were talking a few weeks back and how we'd like a proper WO PS4 to come along at some point. I think Sony needs to get the right idea and direction, and then of course, the right team.
I see it as the start of Era 3.
Era 1, was the first couple made in Studio Liverpool
Era 2, was Pure through to 2048
Era 3 needs to come along and be its own take

Ace3000
16th December 2014, 04:18 AM
Well, hopefully that's what Firesprite will do, make an "Era 3" of WipEout!

Cipher
16th December 2014, 10:56 PM
Or any other competent studio that knows how wipeout feels, looks and what it is about :)
Still hoping!

Cipher

Chill
26th December 2014, 04:27 PM
Signed and shared! :rock :sonar

terra-wrists
26th December 2014, 08:34 PM
Yo Chill!!! thanks for signing and sharing bud - every signatory is a slap in the face of Sony corp... and they need slaps, lots of them. Maybe we just may slap some sense into their heads this way...

...hopefully

Light Buster
27th December 2014, 09:38 PM
I personally would like to see the game story move forward rather than a prequel. I would also love to see the custom soundtrack feature to return.

Jonny
27th December 2014, 09:57 PM
Story is something that is generally missing in the latest games.

Lion
28th December 2014, 06:19 AM
Even if not a full new WipEout, I would be satisfied for now with a port of HD/Fury. The PS4 would be able to run it at 1080p solid rather than the dynamic resolution present on the PS3 version, so it might even look better without the need to redesign/remodel anything.
I would be even happier if it was cross-buy, but I don't require that and would definitely re-buy it for PS4 given the option.

Chill
7th January 2015, 04:39 AM
Only 210 more, c'mon people.. Lol

AdHoc
17th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Even if not a full new WipEout, I would be satisfied for now with a port of HD/Fury.

What?! No, come one... we really deserve a whole new WipeOut game.

This isn't the biggest VG community there is, but we really are caring an loyal fans.

Chill
18th January 2015, 04:06 PM
I look back at Wipeout days as a very bright highlight of my life, so Wipeout keeps me feeling young.. When the series appears to come to an end, I start to feel old.. There's a feeling Wipeout has that still can't be matched by any other game, and it's moronic to just throw such a gem away.. It's a series that deserves to go on forever like Final Fantasy in my opinion.. I absolutely love the series and hope like hell they revive it, for good.

MetaKraken
24th January 2015, 04:02 AM
Without Studio Liverpool, it seems the future of racing had reached its end. Of course, a willing developer would be willing to remaster the game (as well as add additional tracks like the notorious Citta Nuova from Pure) and push its HD graphics beyond limits for the PS4. Just hoping if either Studio Liverpool would be revived or have someone willing to bring Wipeout to its glory.

stin
24th January 2015, 06:48 AM
That`s makes sense, Sony can do this, Shitta, Edgewinter for PS4!, more polished! loved that idea! if they willing to? that is the question!

Jonny
1st February 2015, 01:47 PM
All those legendary tracks, Altima VII, Terramax, grrr Koroderra, Talon's Reach, Odessa Keys (eye twitches) and Spilsinanke (freaks out) in glorious HD+++++++.
(Still I would prefer WipEout on the PC)

terra-wrists
9th February 2015, 08:59 PM
I dont want a new wipeout anymore... im fed up of hoping against this reality...

It was fun while it lasted xd

Cipher
10th February 2015, 02:41 AM
^Hey hey hey now, don't forget our agreement you :p

And yeah, i don't see a new wipeout coming, it would be subscription based online as well (PS4) which i'm not a big fan of, so it would be a little less awesome, cuz i love playing online ^^ (Good games the other day again Mosh!)

Cipher

Jonny
12th February 2015, 09:04 AM
I want a new wipEout, but still not on PS4.
I start to hate Sony.
*This message was written on a Sony(R) PlayStation Vita TM*

Chill
25th February 2015, 05:16 AM
No news eh?? Pffffff... Just another one of them hopeful check-ups..

Edit: freaking Sony must be full of a bunch of retards! You guys would probably get more signatures if it was advertised on Facebook and Wipeout YouTube videos more..

terra-wrists
26th February 2015, 04:16 PM
thats a brilliant idea Chill.

Hybrid Divide
27th February 2015, 05:51 PM
I highly suggest looking up "Jay's LP Shizzle" (I think I got that right) on youtube. He's doing commentary-playthroughs of WipEout 1, 2097/XL, and 3:SE.

Very entertaining, and I'm sure he'd pass along the petition to his viewers in subsequent videos.

I've been passing along trivia that he says he'll be using in future videos, namely that the first FEISAR craft that rolled off the assembly line was put together so poorly due to badly translated instructions, that it exploded on startup.

Good luck!

Chill
23rd March 2015, 06:23 AM
Who knows guys, I would love for a company to come out with a cockpit virtual reality version in the future, even if for PS5.. I can see it coming, they'd probably revive it I'd think.. Well I can hope. One with an actual helmet as goggles.. And hopefully loads of DLC down the line, oh to dream.. A cockpit supported on a moving hydraulic system, with an actual vibrating chair.. I'd burn my wallet lol