PDA

View Full Version : PS Vita Batterie issues

Jonny
7th September 2014, 08:20 PM
I recently have some problems with the batterie livespan of my PS Vita.
Long ago it started to randomly showing "Charge level low" (or whatever the english translation would be), but after some secounds everything was alright (showing a green and full batterie). I learned to live with it and everything was fine.
However, today my Vita was empty after just 3 and a half hours (normaly the batterie lasts much longer).

Should I newly set up my system, OR should I build in a new batterie (still have one in my old PS Vita)?

Greeting :)

vincoof
8th September 2014, 08:02 AM
Since you have an "old PS Vita", does that mean that you have two PS Vitas? In that case, is your new Vita based on the new model (released this year)?

Jonny
8th September 2014, 12:33 PM
Yes I have two PS Vita, but the newer one is from last year.

vincoof
9th September 2014, 09:53 AM
I don’t have any specific issue with the Vita (I have the "old" model) but I’ve heard the new one (released this year) has a better battery. It sure means the battery lasts longer, but I guess it is also better in other ways (maybe more accurate battery level or better charge in the long run, etc.).

Jonny
9th September 2014, 09:06 PM
Normaly once fully charged the battery lasts the whole day (if used like a smartphone), but it feels like becoming shorter...