PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have pure for PSvita

dmcclusky1234
4th September 2014, 06:42 PM
I can't figure out how to get pure because i live in america. I tried every website but i can't. HELLLPP. :frown:

keg_11
5th September 2014, 03:37 AM
Isn't it available on PS Store over there?

dmcclusky1234
5th September 2014, 05:10 AM
oh :|:frown::(:(:(

Amaroq Dricaldari
6th September 2014, 05:53 PM
No Keg. Pulse is up in the PS store, but not Pure. At least not for Americans.

And I really wish the Pulse DLC was put up on the US PS store.

mannjon
17th September 2014, 07:01 PM
^ That. I just got it a day ago. Is there a way to copy system files over perhaps? Would like the DLC content very much. As far as Pure is concerned, I don't think US will ever see it.

dmcclusky1234
17th September 2014, 09:49 PM
I wish Sony could just put up the dlc for pure and pulse in the U.S (don't forget the game if your reading this SONY!!!)

yet I know it wouldn't happen for about 23 extra years i think :|

blackwiggle
29th September 2014, 07:11 AM
The US had both Pure & Pulse, the only thing they never got was the DLC for Pulse.
I'd check the PSP section of your PStore again for Pure.
As for the DLC for PURE, everything that was ever made available, including some rare DLC you can download via a link I'll give below, the DLC for Pulse is still only available at the Euro PStore.

http://www.mediafire.com/?r0cty7z2p65m1

Ace3000
30th September 2014, 08:39 AM
Don't worry, I checked when I got Pure, the DLC is not there, but Pulse's is.

Fun Fact: I was not able to download the Mirage Pack for Pulse directly from the PS Store onto my PSVita, but downloading it onto my PS3 then transferring it over did the trick, and the pack actually works, so I have no idea why I could not download it directly.

Sony be trolling me, man.

blackwiggle
30th September 2014, 12:48 PM
The DLC for PURE has never been available at the PStore.
It was only ever available for download directly from the Wipeout PURE site, now long gone.

Darkdrium was the person who compiled all the PURE DLC for prosperity and made it available at the link above.

Rapier Racer
1st October 2014, 07:39 AM
Yeah it is an actual crime that the Pure DLC is not freely and easily available to all, I mean it only doubles the games size and provides some of the best tracks in the entire game! Not to mention the awesome Oblivion music :)

I could never get the Omega pack to work on my Vita though, everything else is good but no matter what Omega says no.

Amaroq Dricaldari
1st October 2014, 01:43 PM
What I want is a copy of WipEout Pure that has ALL of the DLC built-in. Including the region-exclusive DLC. And the Stealth ship, which was exclusive to the WipEout Pure Demo that came bundled with the movie Stealth.

So...
Gamma pack
Delta pack (NA tracks, EU everything else)
Omega pack (EU)
Classic pack
All music packs (EU)
Stealth ship
Secret packs (NA)
Coca-Cola pack (JP)
Wire pack (JP)
Continue pack

Am I missing anything?

Rapier Racer
5th October 2014, 04:26 PM
Yeah but unfortunately they don't sell it like that dude, only comes in bare bones form sadly.

EDIT: By the way I don't know if you know this or not but some of those packs contain the exact same tracks the only difference being the branding on them. For example here in Europe the Delta league is sponsored by Puma, I can't recall if it was ever referred to as the Puma pack. The difference is the ships that come with it. The coke pack is an atrocity lol its not even good well done branding! The tracks themselves have even been changed so the colours reflect the coke branding, looks like shite, so does the coke bottle shaped ship.

Amaroq Dricaldari
5th October 2014, 04:33 PM
I know that they don't sell it like that, I just wish they did is all.

blackwiggle
17th October 2014, 07:42 AM
I can't figure out how to get pure because i live in america. I tried every website but i can't. HELLLPP. :frown:

Trying to find PURE & PULSE at a PStore via a PS3 / VITA or PS4 is a exercise in frustration.[I just tried :brickwall ]
Reason is, PSP games are not given as a search option when visiting the PStore via a console anymore.
You will have a far easier time if you log onto the PStore via a PC.

I managed to find both very quickly this way.[EU PStore]
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-psp-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPALLPSPGAMES||name~desc?smcid=pdc:au-en:pdc-ps3-services-detail:buy%20now::null

Purchase them via your PC.
If you want to put them on a PSP, download Sony Media GO! PC software [free], download via PC into that, register your PSP with Media GO!, then transfer to your PSP's memory card.
I just checked the US PStore.
They are on that as well.
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-psp-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPALLPSPGAMES||name~desc?smcid=ps:show-now:visit-playstation-store:ps-playstation-store

The ULTIMATE way to go with this, is to go on Ebay and buy a secondhand PSP GO!- the PSP GO! Cradle dock and a proper PSP GO! Component out video cable [don't get the Chinese knock off's - they don't work]
Then you can output video to a TV and mate a PS3 controller to the GO! , like a mini PS3
If you want you could download the original WO and put it on the GO! as well.
You end up with 3 WO games all playable on a TV with a PS3 controller, around 70 tracks if you have all the DLC :eek