PDA

View Full Version : Azurooth goes twitch!

Azurooth
6th August 2014, 03:34 PM
Hey!

I created this thread to announce that i've created a twitch account with the intention of a lot of streaming.
I used to create videos on WipEOutHDTribute and that led me to get more interested in creating other forms of content
and finally twitch. So far i'm only experimenting with it, trying to figure out how certain things work and so on.
I'm going to buy some stuff to help out my streaming even further, starting with an 1080p cam later this august.
Currently i'm extremely hooked on dota 2, but i've got plans to stream Wipeout HD if possible with my cam, all depends on the quality.
Hopefully this will interest some of you here and if anybody would wanna add me on steam for some playthroughs together or just wanna team up on dota (if anyone play it, i'll give ya a crash course if not ;)
just do so. Thanks for reading!

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/azurooth/profile
Steam: [Cap'n] ѦzυƦσστн

//Azurooth

Snakenator1
6th August 2014, 09:21 PM
Just started following you, I may try and get a new steam account cause my last one was almost hacked so I deactivated the account. I'd like to join your streams in the future. ESPECIALLY the WOHD streams cause I'm always up for some great racing :)

Hellfire_WZ
7th August 2014, 09:37 AM
You may now have problems with streaming on Twitch. They have started muting streams that play licensed music, so if you plan to stream any Wipeout games you'll need to turn the music off.

Azurooth
7th August 2014, 09:40 AM
Yeah i just read about it. Tho it doesn't affect the livestreaming, only the VOD if i understood it correctly. In any way i've started to look up some copyright free music that i can use instead. :)

Azurooth
18th August 2014, 05:43 AM
Just add me when you've sorted your steam account! ^^