PDA

View Full Version : North America Open

mannjon
4th August 2014, 01:19 AM
Hey pilots!

I would like to try to have a North America Open team event soon. Teams will consist of 4 pilots that fly together and get points together in a series of specific events.

Europe completely dominates the US right now, and I would like to host this event before Avalon. Think of this as Avalon practice.

There will be 4 rounds. Each team will have a double elimination (IE you lose twice and you are eliminated, but if you lose a match, you can redeem yourself).

If there is a lack of enough players, I will limit the teams to groups of 2 instead of 4.

Round 1 will be on Venom, and will consist of all 8 tracks from the original HD courses.
Round 2 will be Flash and will consist of all the Fury tracks FWD and REV
Round 3 will be on Rapier and will feature Met Rev, Talon's Junc Rev, Talon's Junction, Metropia FWD, Chenghou Rev, Vineta K FWD, Vineta K rev, and Sebenco Rev
Round 4 is Phantom and will be feature the original 8 HD tracks in reverse.

This is a very laid back event, but will be hosted 2 or 3 weeks from now, so let me know if you are interested.

Please note that since this is a North America event, only American, Canadian, and Mexican pilots will be allowed to enter. Teams can not substitute pilots after the event has started.

Trilby
4th August 2014, 05:10 AM
Consider me a possibility. It might take some coaxing from my resident PS3 owner.

blackwiggle
11th August 2014, 01:08 PM
Since you are a Zone member mannjon .... checkout > Community > Groups ... then browse to see if any TEAM N/America.

I'm pretty sure there is one that came together prior to the WO World Cup.

Look at the members list, then note the N/American names .... save those ;)

Make a new list of the names, use your zone membership availability to allow you to check the Zone names, and find out if they have different PSN ID names.

Make a list of those PSN ID names and send them all a invite.
They would all be LONG TERM Zone members.

Start a tickle.

There are some VERY FAST USA pilots out there that need to make a reappearance.

EDIT:
I found the long lost TEAM North America .: see link. :D
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=2

Oh **** ...What have I done ?

Urrr Guys, I think I might have re awoken a Monster :frown: